Chapter 1: First Time

Lele POV
So today was a good day, and a good first impression for the first day of school, I was so happy to finally see my friends again. Today, there was a new guy at our school and this is where it all begins . I woke up at 5:20am showered, got dressed, slap on some makeup and ate breakfast , and left the door. I walked to class seeing this super cute kid, that I have never seen before, sitting at my usual table, next to me. In our high school we stay in the same spot, and I usually sit alone, but now there is a super hot guy next to me!! "Hey! I'm Lele Pons, what is ur name?" I said nicely "oh hi I'm juanpa zurita, it's nice to meet u" he said staring into my eyes.
Juanpa POV
So today was the first day of school, in my new school, I can't wait. So it is now 7am and I walked into my class, already making enough friends. So today this super cute girl talked to me "Hey! I'm Lele Pons, What's ur name?" She said nicely "oh hi, I'm Juanpa Zurita, it's nice to meet u" I glared into her dark brown eyes. She was so beautiful "So where do u sit normally?" I asked stupidly *dang it y did I ask that?!!* "oh next to u haha" she said smiling really big.
*PRINCIPAL WALKS IN*
"Lele! I was searching for u! Oh I see u already met him, well, today u have the day off, same with ur new friend Juanpa, because u r gonna show him around the school!" our principal said happily.
*AFTER LELE SHOWING ME HALF OF THE SCHOOL*
"And this is the romantic spot " she said staring into my eyes, I leaned in to try giving her a kiss, until the bell rings for our next period, what was I thinking the first time meeting her and I tried kissing her, FML

Soooooo that was that!! Hoped u guys liked it!! ZURIPONS ZURIPONS
For my next fanfic, tell me who u want to c, cuz they will be coming

Bye love ya❤️
Btw stay for more chapters 😘