In the Hall of the White Queen

"Before I take your Gems," Luca began, "what is your name, little one?"

Kazumi looked at the evil Puella Magi in horror, cradling a bloody Niko as well as Juubey's cat-like body. "Are you also trying to collect Soul Gems?" Kazumi managed to say, albeit nervously.

Luca only laughed. "Yes. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to coexist with Ayase, don't you understand?"

Kazumi turned to Juubey, her ahoge standing up on end. "What happens when a Puella Magi's gem is taken away..."

Juubey looked at Luca. She loses her magic, and depending on the situation, dies. Tears welled up in Kazumi's eyes as she trembled, Juubey's swinging tail cleaning up some blood on Niko's body.

"You two new this..." Luca scoffed, "and yet you stole them?!" Luca paused, a wicked smile spreading on her face. "That's exactly what makes life... so beautiful. Do you understand?!"

Kazumi's earring bell rang as she transformed into her magical outfit, pointing her staff at Luca. "I don't understand at all!" Kazumi yelled, "You two don't have the right to be Puella Magi!" Kazumi flew upwards and brought down her staff onto Luca's katana, but Luca continued to smile.

"Cazzo Freddo!" Luca exclaimed, ice shooting up her blade and to Kazumi's staff, and soon enough encasing all of Kazumi's body, except her head, the cold substance. Luca walked towards the paralyzed Kazumi, and stroked her ringing earring bell. "This makes it so easy..."

Kazumi gnashed her teeth and broke free of the ice, punching Luca in the face and sending her flying. "Stop! Don't touch it...!"

Luca's magical outfit dissipated into nothingness as she landed on the floor. She grabbed the tiled ground and produced her two Soul Gems, Ayase's a bit tainted. "Well done..." the Soujus said, as Kazumi couldn't tell which one she was. "Collecting your gem any other way wouldn't feel rewarding. Let me show you what we're capable of."

Ayase's red Soul Gem glowed and Ayase reappeared, her cerulean dress flapping in the wind like it did when she faced Niko. Her katana glinted, and she smiled wickedly. Kazumi realized in Ayase's other hand, there was another katana...

Kazumi pointed her staff at Ayase. "Limiti Esterni!"

"Pici Generati!" Luca yelled in reply, crossing her swords and releasing a blue-white blast of ice and snow. The red-purple and icy beams were heading straight towards each other, and Kazumi gasped as they collided. Instead of one triumphing over the other, their collision set off a massive explosion, sending both girls straight into the air.

Yosei-san and Alfred were at Lavie-Land that day, frolicking around the amusement park like any couple. Eating, riding, and talking...it was just a normal day. After a few hours of playing around, they decided to sit on a bench and just talk.

Al gave Yosei-san a noogie after figuring out his boyfriend devoured the rest of the funnel cake he bought for himself, and the two laughed as Al kissed him, tasting some of the sugary powder still left on his lips.

"I wonder what Kazumi and the Pleiades are doing today..." Al asked as he placed an arm around Yosei-san. "Have they dealt with the 'Yuuri' problem?"

"I...don't really know. Saki and the others haven't told me anything about it, I hope so," Yosei-san answered. A cold breeze flew around the two, and Yosei-san tightened his scarf around his neck, but Al improvised by hugging him tighter.

They stopped as they saw the explosion up ahead. Yosei-san immediately sprung up into action, while Al remained on the bench. "What's happening...bro, I'm freaking out!"