Chapter 1

Cody P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* UGH! 6 am. My schedule is packed today

Interview 7-7:30

Soundcheck 7:35-7:55

Live Performance 8-8:20

Brunch w/ GiGi 9-9:45

1 hour break

Ride to signing 10:45-11

Signing 11:30-1;00

I swear they don’t know how much they work me!

Mallory P.O.V

Today is the day! The day that I go to my Cody Simpson album signing! I’ve been waiting for this moment for 5 months!

*Flashback 5 months ago*

“And this is your final gift Mal! You’ll absolutely love this one I promise!” my mum, Sarah, said.

“is it what I think it is?!” I ask excitedly

“I don’t know how about you open it and see”

“OH MY GOSH IT IS! YOU GOT ME TICKETS TO THE SURFERS PARADISE SIGNING?! THANK YOU SO MUCH MUM AND DAD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”

“We love you to Mal! Happy 15th Birthday

*End of FlashBack*

WAIT! I should probably introduce myself. Hi Im Mallory Smith! I’m 15 years old, I have long black hair, and brown eyes. I’m originally from Detroit, Michigan but move to Cleveland , Ohio then I moved to LA about a week ago when my dad’s job was transferred to California. I was sad because I had to leave my best friends, but I now live closer to my very first best friend Lauren and quickly made friends. I have a lot of friends I guess I could be considered popular, But I don’t like to think I am!

Mallory P.O.V

I have dreamed about going to a signing of Cody Simpson since as long as I can remember! He changed my life in the best way possible! Honestly he is the reason I’m still her. I had a bad elementary – middle school experience, that I rather not talk about. Anyways! Cody Simpson! Yeah I’m pretty excited! The signing is in 3 hours!

6 hours later

I’ve been standing in line for 2 hours! I was late to the signing because I couldn’t find anything to wear! I’m the last one in line which could be a good thing because maybe I could talk to Cody for a little bit longer? Maybe? I sure hope.

Cody P.O.V

UGH! I’ve been at this signing for hours! And it doesn’t help that GiGi was complaining on how I don’t pay enough attention to her!.Don’t get me wrong I love my angels but I’m so tired! It’s been non-stop work. But thankfully there are only 5 girls left.

5 minutes later

Wow! That last girl is kinda cute! STOP CODY! YOUR WITH GIGI!

Mallory P.O.V

OMG! I’m next! This is it!

“Hi Cody do you mind signing this?”

“Hi! Sure no problem love!” Cody said with his beautiful Australian accent.

“Thank you! It was nice meeting you! Bye” It was short but the most memorable moment.  But just as I was about to leave I heard someone call after me.

“WAIT!” Cody yelled

“Are you talking to me?” I said in an unsure voice

“Yeah you, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit. I don’t have anything planned for a while.” He said with a hopeful facial expression

“Uhhh…Sure I would love to! Let me just tell my mom to pick me up later.” I said probably smiling like an idiot

“There’s no need for that I can get Matt to drive us home”

“I’m driving who where now?” Matt said making me giggle.

“Are you sure? I mean its not a big dea-“

“Its fine! Plus that means so bonus time with this pretty girl. That I still don’t know her name.” Cody said making me blush.

“Im Mallory. Mallory Smith”

“Pretty name for a pretty girl” MAN THIS BOY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A GIRL BLUSH!

Cody P.O.V

Man this girl is beautiful.

“Come on lets go to the commons area.”

“So if you don’t mind me asking. Tell me about yourself” I said looking right into her PRETTY BROWN EYES

“No I don’t mind at all! Well… my name is Mallory Smith. I was born in Detroit Michigan, But moved to Cleveland, Ohio. My mothers name is Sara, my brothers name is Logan he’s 18, my sisters name is Alex and he’s 14. I moved to LA not that long ago after a job got transferred her. My bestfriend Lauren lives her so I get to see her more now. Umm…. Im a straight A student.-“ She is so pretty I can’t even explain it is words! I say to myself but my thoughts are quickly disturbed by someone saying my name.

“CODY CODY? EARTH TO CODY”

“Huh? What? Oh sorry”

“am I really that boring?” she asked with a hurt expression on her face.

“NO! no your not boring I just got lost in your beautiful eyes’ I said blushing

“Ok I didn’t want to bore you” she said blushing looking down

“Don’t hide that beautiful face of yours”

“CODY! We have to get Mallory home its getting late!’’ Matt yells from the other room.

“OK! Wow! Its already 3!”

“REALLY?! CRAP!”

“What whats wrong?” I ask in a worried tone

“My moms not going to be home till late and I have to go pick my sister up from school”

“Oh ok! Where’s your sisters school we can go pick her up then drop you two off at home!”

“Oh my gosh cody I couldn’t ask you to do that you probably ha-“

“No its fine! I’m actually going home after this, my meetings were canceled so… what do you say?”

“If it’s not too much trouble. I will find a to make it up to you. Some how.”

“Ok that’s a yes lets go!” I said grabbing Mals hand and ran to the car

I think I maybe falling for Mallory and I barely know her!

***************************************************************

Hi people.

This is my first story so its going to be crap!

I'll try and post as much as I can... School is crazy right now...

anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter