"Shredded Clothes - Stiles Stilinski Smut"

Paring: Stiles x Reader

Warnings: FLUFF, FLUFF, AAAAAAAND FLUFF ALSO SMUT, SWEARING AND TONS MORE OF SMUT, LIL BIT OF A DADDY KINK IN THERE TOO, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Word Count: 3,077 words

Release Date: April 8, 2017 (AKA STILES' BIRTHDAY BIATCHES)

*I WAS IN THE STORE WHEN I WANTED TO MAKE AN IMAGINE ABOUT THIS, YOU'RE WELCOME LOVES AND THIS IS AN IMAGINE BECAUSE I JUST GOT TO 60 FOLLOWS, I'M ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS LMAO* - Adrianna

You waited for your boyfriend Stiles to get into your car so both of you could get away from the supernatural for awhile. You didn't mind the supernatural, but you just never had enough time with your boyfriend anymore to do anything special. So you planned out the day for you and Stiles to have a day together, no Werewolves, no Banshees, no Deadpool, just you and Stiles.

Stiles got into your black Honda, smiling as he started the car and kissed your cheek before he drove off. You giggled and decided to play a little music while Stiles drove to the mall so you could grab some new outfits. You had desperately needed some because of the Werewolves that always liked to tear your outfits to shreds, Stiles needed new clothes as well.

You pushed in the aux cord into your phone and one of your favorite songs pushed out of the speakers. The song you and Stiles knew very well was from one of the best bands, --All Time Low-- and every time this song came on, you both started to sing along to the lyrics with ease. Stiles sang with you as you put your head towards the roof of the car, then doing small hand movements to make you look like you were dancing.

Stiles laughed, cheering you on and dancing a little to. You both stopped as soon as the song was over, still laughing and smiling at each other like a bunch of three year olds. Stiles winked at you which made you blush madly, you looked over at him and kissed his cheek real quick. He gave a goofy grin and looked ahead.

--Time Skip--

"So, what do ya think?" You asked your boyfriend as you stood in front of him with a white skater dress.

Stiles turned around and his eyes widened and his mouth was agape. "You look, a-amazingly beautiful, but I think I know what would look better," he winked at you and walked away real quick. You stood there shocked a little, Stiles was picking out your own clothes to wear, you thought. Stiles came back with a black skater dress that had a brown belt looped around it, and white Converse. "This would make you look sexy, baby." He said, giving you the dress and the shoes.

You giggled and took the outfit from him, staring at it for a moment as your mouth was open with surprise. "So you're my artist fashion styler now?" you asked him, your eyebrow slightly raised as he walked closer towards you. Stiles nodded in agreement and cupped your face as he pressed his lips to yours.

You hummed into the kiss, smiling as you pulled away slowly and bit his lip. "Now, go put it on so I can see how good you look in it, baby," he cooed, then biting his lip soon after.

You nodded and kissed his cheek, he hummed in response as you walked off into a dressing room. After you slipped on the outfit, you felt more comfortable in this one than you did with the other one; so you walked out of the room and towards Stiles who was nodding quickly. "Yes, definitely," he insisted, "put it in the pile!" You giggled and shook your head towards his goofiness.