On My Own

After I hit him, I ran back to base. I was out breath. Then, I found myself really thirsty.I needed water quick! I went out looking for water. In hour passed. If I don't find water soon, I would die. Then, out if the corner of my eye, I saw a river. I ran toward the river and dived in. I took lots of gulps of water. I just kept on drinking and drinking. Then I saw a flash of blue. My paintball gun was at the shore. I needed to get to it quick. I quickly swam over to it and grabbed it. I randomly fired a shot. It hit the blue player right in the helmet.

I ran back to base. Then, the speaker spoke once again "1 player from the blue team has been eliminated. 3 remain." For the first time in the whole game, I felt a little hope. Maybe I could win it. I've already took 2 players out. Only 3 more. I ate a mango a and went back to the river with a bucket. I filled it up and walked back to base. I had food and water. Then, a paintball just missed my head. I turned around quickly to find a blue player just standing there. I fired. I hit him right in the leg. The speaker spoke again. "1 player from the blue team has been eliminated. 2 remain." Only 2 remain. It's 2 versus 1. I can do this. I think I can win. Then out of nowhere, a paintball hits my helmet. I heard somebody saying yes! Then the speaker came on...

Chapter 6

It said" a player from the BLUE team has been eliminated. Caught cheating by sneaking in food and water into his bag. 1 player remains for both teams." I couldn't believe it. I thought I was out. I thought it was over. But no. Caught cheating! Wow! Then I has an idea. I was going to attack. Tonight. Get out of this arena and go back home. I needed to win. Not just for me but my family. We need the money badly. I am going to do this for my family... In the morning I ate another mango.