Chapter 1:

God, why was school invented? I mean, there's really no point to it; you can learn all that stuff at home online! Anyway, I was in history with my four best friends, Lola, Natalee, Selena, and Jaki doing a project but I suddenly had the urge to prank someone.

I get this type of spaz pranking attack thing and I can't help it. So, while I was 'going to the bathroom' I grabbed a sharpie from my locker and ran to the office. I did this last year and Mike Wills almost got suspended because Mr. Mackie the principal thought it was him.

I peeked over the front desk to see the sleeping receptionist. Next, I tiptoed into the nurse's office and looked into her personal office. She's asleep! Man, our teachers sleep a lot!

In the waiting room there was a ton of stupid health posters, many of which nobody cares about.

I took out the Sharpie and wrote,'I'm not fat' On a poster that was telling people to work out. I stepped back and checked my graffiti art. Perfect!

Just then I remembered I had to get back to history. I think I'll ditch after lunch. When I got back to class everyone looked at me. What did I do this time, well besides in the nurses office?

" Where have you been?!" Jaki asked when i sat down. She was the good girl out of the group. Meaning she did all her homework, never ditched school before, and doesn't believe in graffiti. She's like your everyday girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and perfect grades.

" I was at the nurse's office doing graffiti on the walls again." I whispered to our group. All I got was a few thumbs ups and a groan from Jaki.

As you probably already noticed, is that I'm what your parents would call trouble. If there is something wrong that I know I shouldn't do, I do it. Our little group says," Kara your perfect!", but I don't see it. Oh yeah! My names Kara by the way. My hair is naturally blonde, I have light blue eyes , and I can't pull off anything but skinny jeans and yoga pants.

Natalee, she's different. She's not really a goody goody like Jaki, but she isn't as bad as Lola, Selena, or I. She has long, died, dirty blond hair, but purple high lites. Beautiful emerald green eyes, and perfect complexion. I swear she can wear a trash bag and pull it off.

Lola. Hmmm. Where do I start? OK, so she is now an ex drugie and has been for a year now. She is probably the bossiest out of us and she can get any guy she wants. Her hair is usually short and brunette, but she gets extensions to make it go to her hip. She has chocolate brown eyes, and almost always wears mini skirts or pencil skirts.

Then there is Selena. Most of the school is afraid of all of us, but she's a whole different story. Selena is Gothic meaning she wears all black, looks pretty scary if I do say so myself, and yet, not as bad as me. Anyway, she has black hair, contacts to make her green eyes purple, and has very thick makeup.

There you have it! All five of us. Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you, while many of the girls in school drool over one certain boy band, we all have one thing in common.

We. Can't. Stand. One. Direction.

*/*/*/*/*/*

A/N: There you go! Sorry if its short, it'll get better I promise!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

A D D

Everything is appreciated!