Chapter 4

Zahlee's POV

*A week later*

I stood in front of my body mirror admiring my outfit. Today was my first day at legacy and I was slightly nervous. My outfit was bomb and I knew I was the hardest bitch. I had on a red crop top, cheetah print high waisted skirt, with my red wedges. I was killing 'em with my gold accessories and my red lipstick. My hair was bone straight with a part down the middle. A black and gold MK bag adorned my arm, finally I was ready to go.

I walked down the stairs as my brother and auntie were waiting patiently on me to come down. My brother was dapper too with his camp cargo shorts, red trukfit shirt, and his red Nike hyperdunks. He had his basketts in his ear and a gold chain around his neck.

I smiled at him and pulled him beside me. I gave my aunt my phone and me and ZJ started posing for the camera. These pics will for sure make it to instagram. I retrieved my phone from auntie Ke. I quickly dialed Izzy. She picked up on the third ring.

"What's good boo?" She said loudly.

"Shit, on my way to school." I replied.

"Okay I'm gone meet you in the courtyard." she said. Over the past week Izzy has become my NY best friend.

"Kay, my lil brother gone be at the academy so after I'm done with him I'll meet you." I said.

"Okay and gone tell you aunt y'all riding hone with me."She said. That's why I live Izabella she's so thoughtful.

"See ya in a lil bit" I said then we hung up. My aunt looked over at me and smiled. I could tell she was happy I was making friends. We soon pulled up to the school. It looks really big and scary. Me and ZJ shared glances. We told our aunt goodbye and exited out of the car. We turned and faced the school. I looked up at ZJ. Even though he's only 14 he's very tall. He's in the 9th grade while I'm in the 11th.

"I love you Zyir Jr and have a good day. Try to make friends." I said kissing him on his forehead. He wiped my kiss off and said,

"Okay but don't be kissing on a nigga in public and shit." I laughed at what he said and hugged him on last time. I then let him go on and I started my way to Izzy. I looked across the school grounds and seen her standing by a tree on her phone. She was looking just as fierce as me with her pink skater dress and pink platform heels on.

I walked up behind her and grabbed her ass while saying, "When you gone let me hit Izzy?"

She turned around so quick that you would of thought she had whiplash. I busted out laughing. She hit me and said,"You can't be doin that to people Lee-Lee!"

"Look at you working it out!" I complimented her.

"And you know this! But look at you with yo grown women on and shit!" she complimented loudly and rachet like. We busted out laughing. We began walking and talking. We weren't really worried about class because we had all the same classes together. She showed me around the school and my locker which wasn't far from hers. We then started going to class.

I am nervous now. We walked over to the teacher and handed him my schedule. He then introduced me to the class.

"Class this is Zahlee Owens and she's new here in NY so make her comfortable." While he was saying this I took time to look over everybody in the room. I seen Izzy in the back with a group of intimidating looking boys. I quickly walked back there and sat in the empty seat directly beside Izabella. She nodded to me and began the introduction.

"Lee-Lee, this is Marcus, Luke, Tyler, and Jaylen. Y'all this is my bitch Zahlee but we call her Lee-Lee." she said in one quick breath. I looked at the boys they were all cute but this Jaylen character stood out to me. His swag was on point and he had hazel eyes with green specks in them. He had deep waves, he was dark skin, and he had a beautiful smile and dimples. I didn't notice I was staring until Izzy started waving her hand back and forth in front of my face. I quickly snapped out of my daze.

"Yea??" I asked Izzy. She looked at me weird.

"You down to chill after school?" she asked me.

"Yes, what we doin?" I asked.

"Shit just gone grab something to eat." I nodded.

"I'm down shit whatever to not be in the house." She nodded but the boys stopped the conversation they were having amongst themselves to look at me then all of a sudden they busted out laughing. I screwed my face up with confusion.

"What's funny, y'all" I asked. The one who I thought name was Marcus said, "Where you from, ma?"

"South Carolina" I said still confused.

"We can tell you country as hell!" fine ass Jaylen said and they started back laughing. I looked at Izzy and she nodded. I automatically knew what that meant.

"Excuse me but ion see nothing funny about the way I talk. Y'all got me bent... Withcho corny asses!" I said irritated as fuck and with a eye roll. Jaylen looked at me with amusement dancing in his eyes. I still had a scowl on my face.

"You sexy as hell when you made." he said turning on his charm. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him skeptical. This nigga just insulted me and now he trying to spit game. TF! I rolled my eyes.

"So, Cornbread what brings you to the city that never sleeps." Tyler asked trying to be polite. I looked at him like he was crazy. Cornbread? For real?

"Um, my mama and daddy passed away. On another note where the fuck Cornbread come from??" I said with a stank face.

"Sorry for your loss..." he said sympathetically.

"Nah you good but I'm pressed on this Cornbread name" I said in a unreadable tone. They busted out laughing again and this time Izzy did with them. When the laughing subsided he said,"Cornbread, you from the south, I'm pretty sure you eat more cornbread then us and you look like yo name could be Cornbread." I didn't even say anything back. I just directed my attention to the teacher blocking them out. After the bell rang to go to 2nd period. I gathered my stuff and seen Izzy and the others except Jaylen walking ahead of me. I then felt a presence behind me so I turned around. There Jaylen was eyeing me like I was a piece of meat.

"Whatchu looking at?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Well I can't help but admire yo fine ass and tell you I got my eyes on ya." He said and walked away trapping me in his web.

Little did I know this day would be the day that I became CORRUPTED.

Copyright Teona Chanel

****************************

Hey y'all! Here's your chapter... Might not get a chapter next week because this is my last prewritten chapter and I go tour the University of South Carolina's law school.

S/O to that lol girl that be in my Kik with her lying ass! If you reading this I hope yo played out ass delete anything I done wrote out of your library.

S/O to Destiny who's wattpad name I don't know but that's my nigga though

Bye y'all,

Teona Chanel 👅👄👅👄👅👄