We're Gonna Get Caught

I was on my break with Mike, smoking cigarettes.

I saw Mr. Armstrong smoking one of his own, "dude what are you looking at?" Mike asks. He looks over at Mr. Armstrong, and he rolls his eyes. No one has made smoking look so sexy. Mike walks away after putting out his cigarette.

I saunter over to Billie, and shove him against the wall. I grab him and smash our lips together. Billie's moans vibrate down my throat and I swallow every single one like it's the last time I'll ever kiss Billie. I lift his shirt a bit and he grabs at my shoulders. I feel my back hit a wall and see Billie on his knees in front of me. And as hot as it is, I'm worried we are gonna get caught.

He unzips my fly of my jeans, "Beej, don't, we could get caught."

"But I need this..." Billie moans against my thigh.

"We can do it after sc-" he grabs my cock with his teeth.

"Billie... stop. Now." I sneer. He doesn't listen. I shove him off and grab him by his shirt collar.

"Mr. Armstrong listen. If we do this we are going to get caught. I want to be with you. But I don't want our relationship ruined because you, a teacher, got caught having sex with your underage student, me." I explain, giving him a peck on his sweet lips.

"So after school?" Mr. Armstrong asks.

"Yep. Definitely. I owe you okay?"

"Yeah, let's go to class."

We kiss and walk in, hand in hand.

Billie freezes when we see the principal, "shit." he curses and lets go of my hand, dashing off. I felt my heart drop. I knew I didn't want to get caught, but when Billie ran off, I felt like I did something wrong. I felt like he was embarrassed to be seen with me for some reason. I sound stupid now. I know Billie wanted to freaking blow me earlier, and I got pissed. It wasn't me who felt like I did something wrong, it was Billie who felt like he did something wrong. I got mad at him and made him feel guilty.

I need to apologize. I walk to his class and see him sitting at his desk. He had a sad look in his eyes as he graded papers. I walked passed his desk and saw my essay. And an F. I really need to apologize now. I spent three days on that essay. Researching every detail of the Magna Carta. We had to research a specific point in history and the point that made its mark in history and why it was important. I saw Mike's and a fucking B- was marked on his paper. Granted he always got better grades than me. But I feel like he was doing this on purpose.