chapter 1: the love letters (you never get)

Okay, this time I decided to try a story for the ship I began to love. Please enjoy and remember I don't own owari no seraph.
_____________________________________
×××shinya Pov×××
Today is just a normal Tuesday, full with boring lessons until finally the lunch bell rung. Right now i am looking for my best friend, ladies man and bad boy : guren ichinose, who is probably kissing my older and more beautiful sister mahiru. Why can't I be more like her, stronger, prettier, smarter, because that's what she was. Concentrate! I scream in my mind, at least I managed to become his best friend. "Hey shinya" I hear goshi. "Hello goshi" I say smiling even though I felt like crying after these thoughts. Goshi is the most caring one in our group and is always there when you need someone. "I heard that serve pancakes today." He said, obviously noticing that sething is wrong and trying to cheer me up. Yeah, he is the only one who knows about me being gay and loving guren. "That's great, at least they can do something good." I say, silently complaining that they nearly never make tasty things. "Yeah, but let's not keep guren and mahiru waiting for too long." Nodding we walked over to the lunchlady, got out good and walked to our usual table where guren and my sister were already eating, which kind of involves kissing. We ate while talking about the usual nonsense like why the teacher keeps scolding guren, which is kinda obvious since guren keeps sleeping in lessons. After school me and mahiru went home together with shinoa. Nothing special hapoened and now it was 8 o'clock meaning that i was gonna write daily diary/ guren love letter entrie.
Dear Guren, 09.04.17
Today was another day I had to ensue the torture of mahiru having you. Well I guess you deserve someone like her, who is simply perfect and can give you a family. You both fought hard to be together but in your happiness you forget about me. You're so happy with your accomplishments, but guren remember it was me who was always by your side. And to end this letter with my typical question:
Will you ever notice me, guren?
~ in love, shinya 💋
I kept up writing such letters, even though I just end up crying and putting them into a folder. I decided to simply text the man of my dreams.
( guren is: imma kick your ass
Shinya is: toast is best )

Toast is best: hello guren.
Imma kick your ass: ugh, what do you want?
Toast is best: youre so rude, i just wanted to ask what you are doing.
Imma kick your ass: homework, and you should get your beauty sleep, you need it.
Toast is best: I think you're the one who needs it. But okay I will leave you alone. See ya tomorrow.
×××
After talking to guren I felt a lot better and managed to fall asleep.
_____________________________
Okay, that's chapter one, i hope it was good, please comment.