Chapter 1

*alarm bells ringing*

"Come on,Eonni.I'm gonna be late for class if you're not up yet"

She taps the alarm clock to stop it from ringing and brushes her hair.Jinyoung sigh

'Another day in the office'

//////////

"Morning Ji Ae"

Jinyoung greeted her younger sister,Ji Ae while making her way to the dining room and sat down.Ji Ae came and put a mug of coffee in front of her

"Morning Eonni,here's you coffee as usual"

Jinyoung murmur thank you,drink the coffee and begin to grab the bread and eat it

"What time are you coming home today lil sis?"

Jinyoung ask her as Ji Ae sat down began to munch on her cereal

"I don't know,probably late today because my friends probably might need to do a discussion over this assignment"

"You haven't finished that one?I thought you've finished it already?"

Ji Ae shrug"Apparently someone in my group forgot to add an important element so ae had to re-do it again,Woah gotta go"She grabbed another bread and kiss Jinyoung's cheek'See you later Eonni'

"You too,stay safe!"

////////

'i shouldn't have bought one from home'

Jinyoung sigh as she makes her way to her workplace,to be honest there's a small cafe that is opened and most of the employees at Kim's enterprise went to grab to maybe grab a lunch,coffee and etc.

hmm should i go and just grab a small snack instead? i don't know of i might be able to get lunch

"Jinyoung ahh!!"

a voice interrupted her thought,Jinyoung turned to his right and see that anne is waving and walking towards her

"Oh hey Anne,wasn't expecting to see you here

Anne snort"yeah right! were you daydreaming again?or are you just waiting for your prince charming to fall from the skies?"

Jinyoung rolled her eyes"ha ha.very funny anne. i wasn't actually doing that was just thinking if i would just grab something at that coffee shop to keep for lunch la---"

"YOU'RE GOING TO SKIP LUNCH AGAIN??!!!!"

Jinyoung clamp Anne's mouth,bowing to those who were listening and then slap anne's arm"Yah! keep it down will ya? i wasn't gonna okay?"

Anne giggle" okay okay. i get it. atleast you're not skipping out.oh hey,come on we better go or else Mr You-know-who is gonna get our heads off"

Jinyoung chuckled"alright.let's go"

so they both walked in to the building tap their cards on that id scanner and went into the elevator,Anne was chatting about her family when suddenly someone purposely bump her shoulders into Anne.Harsh.

Anne stumbled and was almost about to fall,Jinyoung steadied her,luckily and look over Anne's head to see who the culprit was

of course.it had to be her.

of all the people that is working in this building it had to be Rebecca,the so-called Ceo's scandal.

Rebecca looked at them with disgust and smirk"oh dear,i'm sorry honey,i didn't see you there because of that soo not branded shirt you're wearing,woops i slip it out sorry again"