Chapter 2

Hihi guys sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with my life lots of homework and then I have sports to do so I am really busy. I hope you guys like this chapter follow my instagram- @stayfab_angela and twitter @ItMe_Angela143

Xoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weekend went great I spent lots of time with Andrew, Matt and Macy. Also got a couple of my essays, homework and even prepared for a test. I know I can be a nerd sometimes but hey a good job and bright future won't just magically happen to you.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

Ugh the devil has once awoken. I hate my alarm clock its so annoying and loud even though I knew this was the perfect sound to get me awake but it wasn't working for me this time as I just pressed the snooze button.

A couple of minutes later while drifting off to a beautiful and peaceful sleep I thought I heard my door open but just slept away.

"ANNNIIEEEEEE!!!! HOLY MACROONS YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!!! THERE'S A FIRE IN YOUR HOUSE HURRRY WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!" I heard someone scream so I shot out of bed and began running around gathering my stuff.

"HAHAHHAA YOU FEEL FOR IT YOUR SO GULLIBLE!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" cried Andrew while rolling around my room laughing with tears literally TEARS!!???

"Hhaahaa you think your so funny!" I said sourly

"Awwwh don't be mad Anne it was just y-y-your f-face was fucken priceless!" Howled the evil person.

I just threw a pillow at him and started exiting my room making my way to my en-suite bathroom.

I freshened up a bit and went to take a quick hot shower.

After all those shazams, I made my way back to my room and started singing and swaying my hips to MMM YEAH by Austin Mahone.

I went into my walk in closer which was kind of more like another room and wore my undergarments.

I walked outside to see my outfit hanging behind my door as I was about to reach for it I heard a whistle.

"Damnnnnnn girl you fly!!!" I got the nearest thing I could get and threw it at the person. Hard!

"Oh my gosh Andrew I'm so sorry! But why are you in here anyway and don't you know what the word PRIVACY means!?" I exclaimed

"Nopppee!!" Said my pain in the butt of a best friend

"Ughh lets just eat I'm hungry!" I said as my tummy grumbled loud

"Aren't you always? Anyway since I'm just a kind hearted person I'm bringing you to McDonalds for a quick breakfast" Drew said while grabbing his keys off of my nightstand.

"Yay your the best!" I said as I tackled him in a hug

"Thats what they all say"

"Eewww to much info!!!! Let's just leave!" I exclaimed feeling the need to throw up.

Drew is popular too like oh my gosh he is so cute and those eyes are so dreamy and the way he smiles and laugh is just heart warming. Wait what am I thinking about!!?? He's my best friend for goodness sakes! Of course Drew sleeps around but he isn't heartless and he isn't a player. That is why he is loved by the whole entire girl population in our school. He is smart, athletic and charming.

After a 15 minute drive from my house we finally made it to McDonalds. I went to sit down and grab a table as Drew orders for both of us.

He comes back with my favourite Pancakes with hash browns on the side, along with a White Chocolate Mocha and apples with caramel dip. He knows me so well.

We ate our breakfast quickly with little conversations made.

After 10 minutes of eating we clean up and head out to go to the prison known as school, sigh how sad!

We soon reach the gates and parking lot of Ocean View High. Our school is insanely big and has a huge garden around the school where students can lounge during lunch or free periods.

Our rival school Crest View High is a couple blocks away from us. We are the Eagles and they are the Timberwolves. Our students and their students totally hate each other and will never dare step foot on each others school unless they wanted to start a big fight.

Me and Drew come out of the car as girls were already swarming his car and we just say a couple of "Hello's" and Good mornings. We then walk to our group of friends which include two other people Matt and Macy. We don't really hang out with other people because we are a pretty close group already.

"Hey Ann!!!" Chirps Macy happily hmmm someone's in a good mood considering its a Monday and she is pretty happy makes me suspicious but I'll ask her about that later!

"Hey Mace!!!" I say happily and give her a hug.

"Wow so she gets a morning hug but I don't?" Pouts Matt the drama queen

I just roll my eyes at his greeting and reach in to hug him.

"Morning diva!" I said in a teasing but happy tone.

Right about when Matt was about to protest the morning bell rings and we all rush inside the building to grab our things out of our lockers which aren't that far apart. My locker is right beside Matt's then 5 lockers down is Drew and then 8 lockers ahead of mine are Macy's we bid each other far well before the final bell was going to ring.

I grabbed Drew's hand and dragged him through the hallway to get to our homeroom.

During homeroom I got a note from Drew, it was a picture of his attempt to drawing a "giraffe." It made me laugh and I smiled back at him.

Drew always finds a way to make me happy in classes and to make me laugh ahh its one of the reasons why he is my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!! I know long time no update sorry my life has been pretty hectic right now and I'm trying to update as much as I can!!! Don't worry the romance will so be coming with a little bit of a twist to it! So get ready for the next update as things get twisted

Clue- when a person from Anne's past comes back and ruins everything will her and Drew's relationship go downhill? Hmmm who could that person be?

Comment down who you might think it is!!!

Like this book and share with others!!! Help me reach 100 reads!!!