What happened ?

Jessica's pov

I'm not popular. I have no friends at all. I don't even know what happened to me. There is 4 groups in my high school the emos, the populars, the in sociables and the unpopular. I am the only one in the unpopulars. I used to this best friend called Alexsia but she ran off with the popular bitch Stacey. I guess everyone just wants to be her but not me I don't care about her !!

Alexia's pov

Yeah I used to be Jessica's friend but nobody likes her anymore and that might ruin my popularity. I am happy with Stacey and I have made some new popular friends like Hilary and jason. Jessica is just a attention seaker she pretends to cry but no I know her game and I will humiliate her I front of everyone.

Stacey's pov

Okay so here's the deal I'm not a popular kind of bitch. I have glasses and enjoy most classes in school but if anyone found out I would be more unpopular than Jessica hart ridge the school nerd. I really do feel for her but I could never ever be seen with her. She could ruin my life u could be put in her group but I really do hate Alexia she plans to humiliate her but I won't let her.

Jessica walks to school herself everyday knowing that nobody is going to say hi when she walks in the school gates. She even prays to have just one friend.

Jessica walks into school and feels a tap on her right shoulder" hey hart ridge she hears Hilary montage say as she gets pushed into the lockers. " yeah " I say stuttering with fear. We don't think you should be aloud in this school because one of the rules are no wild animals in the building" said alexia.