Chpt 1: Normal School Day

Macie POV

"MOM! 5 more minutes!"

"Macie it's time to get up! You know we don't have a teleporter that can get you to school."

I wish.

I lived approximately 45 minutes away. Which meant that I had to get up about 45 minutes earlier than everyone else.

What's the point? The only thing I look forward to at school, is seeing my 2 best friends Morgan and Olivia. Oh! And going to softball after school.

I have a 4.0 gpa and do well in school, but it's just so boring.

"Macie!? Are you up yet?," Mom shouted.

"Uhhhh yes mom... I'll be out in a minute."

Shit! I wasn't ready at all!

~ 20 minutes later~

My hair looked ok so I just left it. Then I threw on a sweatshirt, got my stuff, and went to the car.

Once the car buzzed awake I immediately turned on the one and only... Luke Bryan.

Yes, I am a country fan, deal with it!

His song Crash My Party started blaring through the car and I sang along out loud...

"AND YOU COULD CRASH MY PARTY... ANYTIME!"

He totally could.

I would let him.

Luke Bryan was my world. He is just perfection!

~ 40 minutes later ~

We were pulling up to the school and I spotted Olivia and Morgan talking. I hopped out of the car and they ran over to me. They both started talking at the same time about something important, but I didn't hear any of it.

My mind was to occupied with the news my mom just gave me.

We are going to Luke's after school.

We are going to Luke's after school!

OMG! WE ARE GOING TO LUKE'S AFTER SCHOOL!

Today will be perfect. I get to see him again!

Macie! Get ahold of yourself!! Breathe... breathe...

My subconscious was right. I really needed to calm down.

"Hello!? ," a voice screamed.

"Macie! Are you ok? ," another voice said.

It was Olivia and Morgan.

"Huh? What? Oh! sorry guys I was just... thinking."

"Uh... ok ," said Morgan.

They didn't ask any questions and just forgot it happened.

They knew all about my new love so the probably could have guessed it was either about Luke Bryan or Luke.

And yes I realized that I love 2 guys named Luke, but when I talk about Luke the singer I always use his last name.

~ around noon~

*DING*

The bell that excused all the 7th graders to lunch had just rang. Now we finally get to talk and just hangout for 45 minutes.

I was still thinking about Luke. I can't wait to hang out with him later.

Lunch had gone by quick, and so did the rest of the day.

*DING*

That was the last bell of the day. School is now over which meant...

I GET TO GO SEE LUKE! AND DID I MENTION HE GOT A NEW PUPPY! AND HE IS PERFECT AND I LOVE HIM AND RIGHT NOW I AM GETTING OUT ALL MY EXCITEMENT!

Then my phone buzzed...

Ok guys that is the first official chapter of Not a Dream! What do you think will happen next? And who made her phone buzz? Just keep reading to find out! And if you don't like the story and if there are mistakes I'm sorry. But this is my first story. HOPE WHOEVER IS READING HAS A GREAT DAY! :D