Ch 1

I was watching Mr. Gaster – I really can't call him dad yet – working on something. I wasn't really making a mess, I was drawing with the crayon he gave me and some papers. He also gave me this squishy ball with eyes. Something about "keeping me entertained and quiet". I still haven't met Papyrus and Sans. He told me Sans most likely will be a little put off by me. Apparently Sans has a bad history with humans...I wonder what... Papyrus should be easy, he said. Apparently Papyrus was a year younger than me.

Here come the middle child! In white and black stripes! Here comes the middle child! Hoping to scare away the stereotypes!

The only reason I haven't met them is because Papyrus and Sans are with a babysitter and Mr. Gaster has been working with whatever this thing is. I think it's some calculations for something. It looks like math! We've only had one break to eat. I think I'm getting sleepy... I play with the squishy so I can distract myself from tiredness. Even so a yawn still escaped me and soon I didn't realize I fell asleep.

Momentary 3rd person

Y/n fell asleep and Gaster took note. He checked the time and sighed. He had to go home. It was almost night and he didn't want to leave his sons with Mrs. Bunny too long. Normally his sons would be in here, Sans would try to help and Papyrus would be doing what Y/n has been doing the whole time. Drawing and playing with a squishy. The one he played with was blue unlike the pink one y/n was holding.

Sans you better not make a big deal out of this..., Gaster thought. He cleans up his desk and picks up y/n. She was very light for a child. Doesn't help that she has been fighting her way up to this point.
Gaster locked up and while holding y/n, called Mrs. Bunny.
*Ring

*Oh Gaster! Finally coming home?

*Yes, and can you explain to the boys if the arrangement Asgore has set up? I rather not hear Sans surprise and complaining.

*Oh, Yes! When should I expect you to be home?

*20 minutes.

*Alright, see you then.

*click

Carrying the child he made it home where he saw Sans grumpily sitting on the couch. Papyrus immediately ran up to him. Gaster could see from the corner of his eye that Sans was glaring at Y/n.

"SANS? AREN'T YOU GOING TO COME AND SEE HER BROTHER?" Asked young Papyrus. Sans just grumbled and walked upstairs. Y/n didn't see this, thankfully, because she was asleep. "DADDY, WHERE IS THE HUMAN GOING TO SLEEP?" Asked Papyrus. "For tonight you and Sans will share, if it works out she'll stay there and if not I could try and turn the junk room into a room for her." Gaster explains through hands. "OKAY!" Papyrus exclaims with excitement. Y/n yawned signaling that she was awake. She seemed slightly jumpy. What happened in her dream? Nightmare.

Back to original 1st person

I woke up. I noticed the different environment. "Where are we Mister Gaster?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Home." He said. I noticed a little skeleton was looking at me. "H-Hi!" I greeted. Mr. Gaster put me down. "MY NAME IS PAPYRUS! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" He shouted. I giggle. "Y/n!" I said. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me along to a white carpet with crayons and paper. "LET'S DRAW!" I grin and he grabbed a green crayon. I grabbed a black crayon, I wanted to outline my drawing before I color. I thought about what to draw, not noticing that Mr. Gaster went upstairs and went into a room with a grumpy older kid.

Oh! Maybe I can draw a memory? Oh maybe the...

Mean...guy... from my... yeah.

I miss daddy sand mommy. NO NO NO! No tears you crybaby! I pat my cheeks and proceeded to draw a big stick figure. After I finished him I added three more. I added some stuff like hair, eyes, mouths and all that.

"WHAT DID YOU DRAW?" Papyrus asked. "Something from a nightmare..." I tell him, flustered. Mommy always said drawing what came from dreams would help me, good or bad. Heh, even down here I still listen to her advice. "WHY?" He asked. "I thought it'd be cool, drawing a nightmare makes it so it doesn't scare you!" He seemed to have a glow in his eyes. "THAT'S SO AWESOME!" He reminded me of that kid , Undyne, that I met. She said she was going to beat Mr. Asgore. Mr. Gaster came back and we ran up to Mr. Gaster with the drawings. "Look Mister Gaster!" I showed him the picture.

Hours Later

We were all seated for dinner. We were eating hamburgers. I loved them. Sans was quiet but he was glaring at me. Was something wrong? "Something you want to share, Sans?" Asked Mr. Gaster. Sans looks away. I yawn and so does Papyrus. "Why don't you two head up to bed, Papyrus show her her bed." Mr. Gaster said. Papyrus grabs my hand and we head upstairs. There was three twin sized beds. One was in a small red car, one just had a blanket and pillow, and the one at the far end looked like a rocket ship and it was a complete mess. "YOURS IS THE MIDDLE! DADDY WILL GET YOU SOMETHING TO DECORATE IT LIKE ME AND SANS LATER." I smile and get on it. I go through my dress pocket and pull out Keikla. She's my doll. I yawn again and fell asleep.

I was in a knife forest. I was running in the dark and I stop to catch a breath. I stopped in front of a body. I take a closer look and it was...daddy. I heard a scream.

"Y/n!!!"

I fell in a black hole and another scream came out. My scream.

Everything was darker than before. I was breathing heavily and I had tears falling from my eyes. "WHAT'S WRONG, HUMAN?" Papyrus asked me while rubbing his eye socket. "I-I had a nightmare..." I told him. I clutch Keikla tightly and Papyrus pats his bed. "SLEEP WITH ME! I'LL SCARE THEM ALL AWAY!" Without thinking about it I instantly lie down next to him.

He was right, he did scare the nightmares away.

...

I woke up Papyrus shaking me. "I'm up! I'm up!" It was morning. Yay...I follow him out the door, I saw Sans and I give a bright smile but he glared at me. That made me falter. I keep walking with a frown and small sting in my chest. "Good morning, y/n." I grin again. I smelled pancakes. "Good morning, Mister Gaster!" Papy and I sit down, ready to eat. Mr. Gaster put a plate in front of us and we began to eat. "Sans! Come to the table and eat!" Mr. Gaster called. He came in with a scowl on his face. I don't think he likes me... BUT I HAVE TO KEEP TRYING!

But breakfast was quiet.