Chapter 1| How it all started...

So there I was...sitting in the airplane all alone, traveling to California from London. My best friend was suppose to come with me but she had plans, so that's why I'm traveling alone. She is the only person that knows I'm going to California, my parents don't even know......anyways leaving all that shit aside, there was only one reason that I was traveling to California.....to meet my daddy Adym<3

The next day arrived and there I was laying in a hotel bed thinking of my baby..thinking about how sexy it would be if he was kissing down my neck and pressing down on my chest, squishing my boobs. But...if I wanted that to happen, I would have to make it happen. Anyways, since I as was extremely hungry, I decided to go to the nearest Taco Bell. 

It was 7:00pm, and me a random, desperate teenager was wondering around the streets making my way down to Taco Bell. As I swung open the door, I was lost in heaven...there he was taking the first bite of his taco, oh how I wished I was the taco he was biting down on. I was lost in thoughts, staring at him, until we both locked eyes. It was the best 3 seconds of my life! He walked up to me, like a gentlemen and asked me to join him. At this point I knew he was interested. 

We talked and talked, until the clock hit 11:30pm. He asked if it'd be alright if he walked me home..at that point it got really awkward, when I told him that I came from London all the way to California just to meet him! I was really, really embarrassed..he thought I was crazy, but he liked it;)

It was now 12am and we were wondering around the famous California with the street lights lit and the misty breeze blowing around us. He offered to lend me his jacket, I felt like I was in a romantic movie<3 We reached the hotel and I asked for him to come inside. 

He sat on my bed and we started building up another conversation, but this time he started the conversation and he asked me some personal questions like my age and shit like that. I really knew that he liked me, so I went and sat next to him on the bed..........