Prologue

I woke to a flower bed. Am I dead? I clench fist and I knew I was alive. My body was so sore. I don't think I can move... I began to weep. Why did it have to hurt so much? I heard a humming sound and I cried. Maybe they will hear and help? Who would even be...wait aren't there monsters down here? If I do see someone ... they'll be a monster...
My grandma told me they were forced in the mountain so would they want to hurt me?

I heard steps walks closer and I couldn't quiet down. How did Hellen do it?
"Hello?" I heard a woman's voice ask. The steps got closer and I covered my eyes trying to calm myself down. "Oh my...!" I peeked out and saw a goat monster. "You're hurt, my child! Let me help you." She said in a motherly tone. She picked me up and carried me. I cried in her arms and we passed through many places. I saw monsters of all kinds. A frog, a few bugs, some ghost who looked gloomy. Soon we arrived at a cozy looking home. She sat me down on a BIG chair and she tended to my wounds. Some of the first aid she used stung. I never liked those kinds of stuff.

She wrapped my arm and my right leg was bad hurt. She used some kind of magic and poof! My leg felt mostly better! "Thank you, miss!" I said with an open grin. She patted my head and said "My name is Toriel, my child. What is your name?" I beam and say "My name is y/n!" I smiled brightly, showing my baby teeth. She laughs and she invites me over to a table. She goes to what I think is the kitchen and brings back a small slice of pie. "Enjoy." She tells me and I try it. "Mhmm~!" I could taste cinnamon and butterscotch! I love them both!

"My child, when your finished, you can rest in your room. It's the first door to the left, inside should be some toys and a twin sized bed." Toriel tells me.

I think I'm gonna call her her goat mommy.

I spent a few months here. I no longer liked it cause I knew everyone and well...my spider friends – a friendship I never expected – told me of a town called Snowdin. They also mentioned a city like area around the core. That was called Hotland. I wanted to see these places so. Bad! So one day when I told Rufus what I was doing, he asked me to send a letter to his family in Hotland. Specifically his female cousin named 'Muffet'. So I asked goat mommy about leaving and she avoided the question which led to us fighting. NO WONDER SHE NEVER LIKED ME GOING DOWNSTAIRS!!

She left me some pie for my journey and said "Please be good, I love you my child; I will miss you." She left and I think she looked back. Anyway I ran down, excited! I was careful for awhile. I met Snowdrake and a few others. In the battles, I made friends with them like I made friends with the RUINS monsters. I think Snowdrake has potential in becoming a comedian and he said he never thought of it before. I continued my walk down and I met great many monsters. I made it to Hotland and met Muffet! She was so cute. She was working a bake sale. I told her I didn't have enough money to buy anything but I had a letter for her from the RUINS spiders. She thanked me and I went on my merry way. I you know... I feel bad for her. She's doing so hard to get her family over here. It's not easy...

After awhile I made friends with LOTS of monsters. Then... I met a scientist named Gaster. HE WAS SO COOL!!!

Then...some monsters - namely from the royal guard - found me and sent me to the king. I was scared until I saw him. He was so...so FLUFFY!!!! I didn't even want to leave! After some...discussion he spared me. Then the SUPER COOL SCIENTIST TOOK ME IN!! He was apparently King Asgore's friend.

I just have to meet his sons. Sans and Papyrus. What could go wrong?