Falls

"Bye dad! I'm gonna go to the skateboard invention, I'll be back in a few hours!" Your 18 year old daughter , Valentine, shouted as she gripped on to her skateboard and fetched a granola bar from the pantry - skipping to door happily.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" Jahseh questioned , leaning against the door frame straight, stopping Val in her tracks.

"I'm going to the skateboard convention. I asked you and ma a couple days ago , constantly you both said yes." Valentine explained, flashing-back and hoping that'll regain his memory.

Jahseh nodded in approval as soon as he did remember that flashback.

"Hey! ,where the hell do you think you're going with that outfit on?!" You screamed drastically, running from the bathroom. You were wrapped in your towel half-naked, your hair was frizzy and soaked with the remaining water that was in your [Hair length] hair.

Valentine paused and turned around in a 360 degree angle, shrugging lightly.
"What's wrong with outfit I'm wearing ?! It's not to sketchy or skanky"

She had on a Black , V-neck long sleeved crop with some baggy , orange -Black colored army pants and a white creamed pair of comme des garçons converse.

"Come on Mom! I'm 18 years old and thought you could let me be me. This is what I've been taught , blame dad on it." She whined with an annoyed expression.

You thought the outfit was kinda rare and didn't look on her but it her style , you couldn't change. You can't blame her , i mean , she did sorta adopted mostly you and Jahseh's lifestyle ways and manners when you guys were in your early years - even till now.

"Come [Name]! Let the girl be. She's 18 years old and she can do whatever she wants but not really much since she's under our roof. She has a long way to go..." Jahseh comments with a slight smirk and an eyebrow raise.

You're defeated. Jahseh never takes your side when it comes to deciding on stuff or on other situations. You really blame him for spoiling Valentine so much ,that she can't take much of a lesson to learn or either understand it properly.

"Alright alright ,but be back befor-"

"Before 10 pm and stay out of trouble , okay bye Mom and dad! I love you." She finished the rest of sentence before juggling with the door knob and completely exiting the house.

You sigh tiredly , closing your eyes for a few seconds. Once you reopened them , Jahseh's eyes were landed on you with a smirk that was plastered on his face.

"Umm, yes ..?" You said , with a confused look.

He placed his hand on your hip and made you move a few steps closer to his figure.

"Can we do a quickie?"

You rolled your eyes. "No Jahseh! I needa get dressed , leave me alone." You said, sounding dramatic.

"Awe come on , we haven't had sex in awhile and I really miss being under the covers with you.." He whined.

Being the slick person Jahseh is, He lightly grabbed your butt and praised your leg up , around his lower abdomen. A gesture that was a sexual motivational 'turn on'.

You pushed him off you and shook your head annoyed as you walk to your room , entering.

"Maybe next time." You posed a fake smile before slamming the door in his face.

"Really babe?!"

-
It was 12 am and you were getting ready for bed. It was really late but you really didn't care, you just wanted to feel fresh and clean like you just got out of the spa from a daily cleansing relaxing makeover.