3| trois

Trois | Crimson
- - -

Trois | Crimson- - -

Sade

I looked at my hands that were covered in crimson red blood. "Where is she!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. I picked up a lamp and threw it at the wall. I pressed my back into the wall and put my face in my hands.

Where is she?

Corri

After I woke up I left Jays dorm and headed back to mine. Time to deal with Nicole. I unlocked the door and walked in.

Nicole was laying in her bed on her phone. She peeked over her screen and said sarcastically "hopefully I wasn't a bother last night roomie."

I cleared my throat, "actually you were and you've always have been." She sat her phone down as I continued.

"I am sick and tired of not being able to come to my room after a long day of classes or work without having to see a note on the door basically saying 'hey I'm having sex tonight find another room.' I huffed and paced around the room.

"Look you could at least text me and hour or so before I am at the door of our dorm that I need to find someone to stay with. It's complete bullshit that I have to put up with this when we both paid for room and board."

"Fine fine. I've been being a dick. I'll text you or tell you in the morning if I need the room that night." She gave in.

"Thanks." I said as she rolled over and pulled the covers over her.

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop so I could finish this project and to my surprise it was done.

Sade finished?

I read over it and it was pretty good at the bottom it read "I'm sorry for kicking you out my car."

I rolled my eyes and a smirk spread across my face. I laid back in my bed, finally some peace.

I put in my headphones and played Sand people by Zack Villere as I hummed to myself.

Evil
Little people made of sand
Live in a beach and they blend in
If you don't see them just pretend

As I was humming I was interrupted by a phone call. It was Sade. I hesitantly answered.

"Hello... hello?" I said.