Part 1

It was a sunny day in Miami, Florida in 1990 when Tiana was waiting for her three best friends to get to out of school. Her three best friends were Chris, Mark, and Jay. They all knew each other since diapers and have always been irrespirable. They all went to school at McKnight high school. There personalities are all different. Chris was the one who was the star athlete. He was captain of the football team and would always bring them to victory. He loved to talk and be the center of attention. Mark was the quiet one. He was the one that always got straight A's and awards for academics. And then there was Jay. He is what you call a lady's man. It seemed like he had a different girlfriend ever month. He was very popular in school and basically got his way all the time. Tiana is the girl in school that everyone is friends with and gets along with. Even though they all have different personalities, they all fit together in on happy group of best friends.

As she was waiting for them to show up, she felt someone come up behind her and cover her eyes.

"Guess who" the person said.

"hmm, is this Mark?" Tiana replied.

"Nooo" the person replied.

Tiana knew for sure it was Mark. He was the only one that ever did dumb things like this. Plus, she can recognize his voice. She turned around and of course the person was Mark. Mark then smiled and her and said, "One of these days I'm going to get you".

Tiana replied "Never, Where's Chris and Mark at?"

"They had to go talk to a teacher, they should be coming any minute now."

As soon as he said that Jay and Chris appeared and greeted them. They all had plan to hang out today since it was now spring break. The plans were to hang out as much as possible since they all have been busy with school and applying to colleges since it is their senior year.

"So, what's the move" asked Chris.

"We should go see a movie" said Jay. They all agreed. They had decided on going to see the new Rocky movie that had just released.

At the movies, everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. Chris and Mark were sitting next to each other and Tiana and Jay were sitting next to each. Tiana was nervous because secretly she had a crush on Jay. Exactly. Why him out of all the people she could like. Not only is he one of her best friends, he is the school player! This crush has been going on for a while now and she does not know what to do about it.

As everyone was watching the movie Tiana looked over at Jay and saw that he was staring at her. She blushed and turned back to the screen wondering why he was staring.

Jay's POV

"Oh no, she caught me staring" Jay thought. But how could he not stare at the one he wants. Yes, Jay the school player likes Tiana, one of his best friends. He has always liked her since they were little. He just has always been scared to express his feelings to her. All the girls that he has dated mean nothing to him. He only dated them to take his mind of Tiana. He never wanted to act on his feelings because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. 

 Lately he hasn't been able to control his feelings. He decided soon that he will tell her his true feelings. 

Tiana's POV

The movie ended and we all headed out. It was getting late so we all started to head home. Chris was going to take Mark home since they lived close to each other, and Jay was going to take Tiana home since they lived near each other also. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.