Chapter 7

What does this mean she thought. Suddenly Bluestar appeared. Shr said I have a prophecy for you, it is wind will destroy the clan. "Wait"she said, but bluestar was already fading. She went to her den and started crying. Leafpool went into her sisters den and asked what was wrong. Squirrelstar said she couldn't take care of the clan because she didn't know what to do. "Yes you can, you just need to try" Leafpool said. Why did you have to die Bramblestar she whispered. She was walking around the camp then she tripped on a rock. When she got up cloudtail was making patrols. Suddenly she fell asleep and started dreaming about the battle against the dark forest. Then when Bramblestar died because of windclan. Then the prophecy. She realized she had to tell leafpool. "Leafpool" she shouted. "I had a prophecy about wind destroying the clan" she told her sister. "I think wind is windclan because they killed Bramblestar" Squirrelstar said. "That could be right" leafpool said. But how do we prepare for it they both said.  She wanted her clan to be careful around windclan. She called a clan meeting to tell the clan to be careful around the other clans then dismissed it. She grabbed a piece of prey then ate it. After she ate, Squirrelstar went into the forest to hunt. While she was hunting she realized her paw hurt and there was a scratch. "I'll just see Jayfeather later" she muttered. She had scented a mouse, so she looked for it. Once she found it she began to stalk it. Once she was close she slashed it with her claw and took it back to camp. She set it on the fresh kill pile and layed down in her den. It was time for the gathering.