Chapter 7

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Annyeong Y/N!" I got startled and almost fell from my seat when I heard a voice called my name. I'm alone here in my room so who would it be? I looked around and my heart started to beat fast when I saw no one.

"Keke kyeopta. Yeogi. On your laptop. Or phone?"

"I think she's using a laptop." I heard another voice and that made me look at my laptop. I sighed in relief when I saw Bangtan on my screen. Wait what?! They called me? And for pete's sake! I accidentally answered it. What the hell! What am I going to do now? It'll be disrespectful if I end the call. Omo! Etteoke?!

"H-hi?" I said and waved as I saw them do the same thing.

"How are you? Are okay now? We hope you already are." I saw Jin asked.

Wow~ they're really concerned about me. Why am I so blessed. Wah~

"Uhm. You know, you can speak too?" Yoongi sarcastically said.

"Yah hyung! Don't be rude!" Hobi said and slapped Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm not being rude. I just want her to talk to us." Yoongi said while scratching his shoulder and thumped Hobi's head.

"That's my revenge for slapping my innocent shoulders, you disrespectful kid." Yoongi once again said and they all laughed. Except for Yoongi, that's for sure.

"O-oh mian. Please stop hitting each other. I know you guys are like that but I  know that it hurts. I mean, physically." I said as I bowed my head when I realized that I am interfering with what they do to each other.

"Omo! Mianhae! Did we scare you? Don't worry we're used on hitting each other." Hobi said.

"Yah. Hoseokie is right. It's our way of showing our love to each other." Yoongi said and I looked back at them with a smile plastered on my face.

"I know. I'm a fan, remember? I always watch your videos. On-stage, backstage or elsewhere. And please don't worry oppa-deul (oppas). You didn't scare me. I'm just worried because it might hurt that bad." I told them and we exchanged smiles.

"Wah~ you're truly a sweet person. Thank you for concerning about us." Namjoon said and gave me a shy smile. Wah~ so cute😍

"Aniyo. It's me who should thank you. You've been so good to me since we met. And I am so much more thankful than you guys are." I smiled at them and they gave me their beautiful smiles.

"That's nothing. You're a good person too. How can we be not good to you? And besides, we're friends already, right?" Taehyung asked and I smiled as I nod.

"Thank you guys so much." I, once again thanked them and they said welcome.

"So, since we're already friends with you, can you tell us what happened? Why were you crying when Taehyungie saw you?" Jimin asked.

"Uhh uhhm." I started.

"I ah, I'm not forcing you to answer though. We will respect your decision if you want to keep it yourself. We're just curious." he added so I just nodded.

"I'm gonna tell you guys soon. It's just, I can't even talk about it right now because, ugh nevermind." I chuckled and I saw them nodding.

"Thanks for calling me. I'm gonna go eat lunch now. You too guys." I informed them and gave them a smile.

"Keure. Anyeong Elaine! Eat well." they said and waved at me so did I. I ended the call and smiled to myself.

Wah~ didn't know this would come to my life. Why am I so blessed? I thought to myself as I go back to my messages on SNS.