Chapter 22: Wedding invitations

(Denali coven: Carmen POV:)

"Eleazar!" I yelled stroking the invitation lovingly "what is it mi amore?" Eleazar said walking in "its happening Paige and Emmett are getting married!" I said happily Eleazar smiled just then Garret and Kate and Tanya walk in "the little chica is getting married!" I said Kate and Tanya beamed while Garret just smiled and nodded...

(Egyptian coven: Benjamin POV:)

"Tia we have been invited to a wedding of our good friends Carsile son Emmet and his soul seller hybrid" I said tia beamed "Amun Emmet is getting married!" Tia said Amun put his arm around kebi "we must get them a gift then haven't we" Amun said smiling...

(American normads {peter and Charlotte} Peters POV:)

"Char jaspers lil sister the hybrid is getting married and we have been invited" I said smiling handing char the invitation she beamed "that's wonderful if its jasper lil sister she's a lil sister of mine" char said proudly "let's get going then!" I beamed as we packed some stuff and left for the wedding.

(Amazon coven: Zafrina POV:)

"Senna! Kachiri! The young hybrid like Renesme is getting married to that bear man and we invited" I said proud my sisters beamed "now let's go!" I said smiling as we left the Amazon for the wedding.

(Irish coven: Siobhan POV:)

"Ey liam ya remember that news about the soul seller?" I asked liam nodded "yeah well there getting married and we have been invited to the wedding" I beamed Liam beamed "Maggie we have a wedding to go to!" I said and Maggie read the invitation and smiled "a wedding!" She beamed and she danced around the room whilst me and Liam laughed.