➴ Contest 4 Results

In this round we had 46 entries, this made it really hard to narrow it down to just 3 winners. I just want to say that the covers that won won by a slight difference because you all did AMAZINGLY.

In this contest we had another guest judge...

SimplySlayin
I'll have some of her comments written with bold speech marks.
---------------------------------------------
Honourable Mention

@SPARKLEYED I've never seen anyone take the description of the book and incorporate it into the actual cover

@SPARKLEYED
I've never seen anyone take the description of the book and incorporate it into the actual cover. I love the idea of the ripped paper and the ancient feel it gives. The only fault I had was that the fonts clashed too much. Other than that, it was stunning.

"I like how your design was unique with the ripped paper, and the story the paper tells."
__________________________

3rd Place

@belladonnas-I felt like your cover was one of the only covers which intertwined with the theme and genre beautifully

@belladonnas-
I felt like your cover was one of the only covers which intertwined with the theme and genre beautifully. The modern/futuristic approach stood out amongst the other covers. It contains all the components I was looking for: the rose, the girl and the magical feel. The font complimented the image and the placing was clear and organised. The editing could have been executed a little better but other than that a very well done to you!
__________________________

2nd Place

@_Oceanic_ I love the organisation and simplicity of this cover

@_Oceanic_
I love the organisation and simplicity of this cover. The frame and the ripped paper really gives it that finish I look for in covers. The picture linked in with the description so well it's as if it was made for it. I know others manipulated the same image but I feel like you did a better job since you cropped it. The font and colour complimented each other and overall your cover just looked beautiful.
__________________________

1st Place

@Eksenne I'm not sure where to start with this cover, you really outdid yourself here

@Eksenne
I'm not sure where to start with this cover, you really outdid yourself here. The edits on this cover are gorgeous, they don't clash or make the cover look messy. On top of that you've managed to place the text with ease, something I know I would struggle with. Your cover really fits in well with the description, it tells a story which is the purpose of covers. I think I'm in love.

"This overall cover was just...WOW. Absolutely unique and beautiful. I adore the ancient castle/dome behind the vines. The text was perfectly placed and I love the glowing effect it has."

Congratulations!

---------------------------------------------
Thank you SimplySlayin for helping me judge this round!

Don't forget to pm me for your prizes!