different dimension

Uhh its a Saturday morning and I have nothing to do. my parents aren't home, I cant call any of my friends over. I might as well just write some fanfiction. *poof* holy crap, what is that, it kind of looks like a portal. wait are those words in the portal, let me see what It says. Jon... come.. threw... the... portal. Umm how does this...thing... know my name. Well I guess I can go threw it. WOAHHHH, OMG Where the heck am I, Wait where is the portal. *Suddenly a person shows up* w-who are you, please just don't hurt me. Brother is that you, Oh my god, I didn't think you would come threw the portal. Wait did you say brother, I have a sister. Yea I did, let me explain.

when we were kids, the alarms all over the planet went off. That was saying that he was coming, who is he sis, Shad he is the ruler of Hell, him, the shadow knights, the demon warlock and aries. We knew that our world was possibly going to be destroyed. The most powerful people stood in a line and they were going to try and protect our planet. Their names were Garroth the guard, Katelyn the commander, Leoshant the warrior, Laurence the knight, Travis the demon, Levin and Malachi the brothers, Zane the nice shadow knight, Ryguy the fire wielder, and Irene our mother. Oh wait I never got to tell you my name little bro, my name is Jaime. your other brothers and sisters names are Lilith, Alena, Levin, Malachi, sabre, and me. That is basicaly everything you need to know. Oh and your friends have missed you so much, oh what are their names, their names are Ryan, Matt, Shark, and ... Leona that was her name right sis. You remember Leona little bro, yea I do remember her, she was my best friend ever.

so like earth can I go back there. sadly no you cant, this world only had enough power to bring you here, but now you are here. Wait what about my mom and dad the ones who raised me. well they don't know about you know, since this is a different dimension it caused you not to exist in that dimension anymore. One more question, who is shad?

.

. hi people just wanna say that this is my first story ever so pls no hate. also, I will be updating every day. so stay tuned in because this is going to be a awesome story.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.