first day of moving to Atlanta in 2023 June 19

DeEricka  pov.
Hi I'm DeEricka Monet and I'm 24  years old and I will be graduate from high I have been done. Also appreciated you.

Domani : hey what up bro hi you doing you been working out bro already record music "laughed".

London jae: had phone out " hey Domani I'm doing good yea it working out for little bit, man piece quiet man. She need to talk you bro.
DeEricka  : Hi I'm DeEricka and you must be Domani Harris so I actually need speak you for seconds in the hallway please !😍😍😍

Domani: ok !

DeEricka : London you like being work out you know sound crazy "laughed"😏😏💓 . I will be right back. Door closed "

 DeEricka  : so Cleopatra from insgram on live because I had says something to her " domani not your daddy "   so she call me out my name then she shows my pictures to everybody im like are you seriously.

Domani : so I heard you on insgram fighting with my girlfriend if had reasons talk to her like that don't say nothing to her when she come in the studio.

DeEricka; I'm not arguing with her every single day if she got the right saying something to me like that in my face that push me f*** out Domani it hurt me for real.

Domani: if I take her out and talk to her . I'm actually not dates her for real get the f*** out of here .

DeEricka : alright cool 😍😍💓