Your make-over (Males only)

(Males only)

Sorry it's not a full picture but I'll describe and find pictures to what you wear

Sorry it's not a full picture but I'll describe and find pictures to what you wear. After your encounter with Brahms you went to you SPECIAL suit. As you can see in your picture you have a sleeve of tattoos. And you like to show it off once in a while, so you grabbed you black socks, black skinny/fitted jeans and converses and went to change into them first.

Next you grabbed your white fitted shirt and put that on while tucking it in to your jeans. Next you buttoned and and grabbed you black tie. Then you rolled you shirt up to you elbows and took your fitted waist coat off the hanger and tried it on and buttoned it up.

For your mask you couldn't design whether to wear your mask that had no mouth indentations or the wide mouthed smile. You chose this first.

On the left is your design of the wide open mouthed smile

On the left is your design of the wide open mouthed smile. The colours and gore is up to you.
You decided to leave your over coat that went with the suit (4 piece) out along with your trenchcoat that was a dark (f/c), thick fitted.
As you looked in the mirror to fit your mask and mess with you hair, you were ready.

A/n: My my that took along time to finally publish. I am sorry. I really am. But I'm also sorry that the male version has more detail. But I hope you loved this and comment what you think. Xx