Love me till I'm Alive

Laura was a typical girl who gets in a fatal accident, and meets a doctor who changes everything.

It was a typical Friday night. Laying in my bed watching re-runs of American Horror Story. I begin to close my eyes, when my phone goes off. It was my good friend, Jenn. I answered the phone,''Hello?'' ''Hey girl, me and a bunch of other girls are going to the club tonight, you in?'' ''Uhm, sure sounds great'' ''Awesome, pick you up at nine'' She quickly hangs up and I get out of bed. I walk to my closet and try to find a nice outfit to wear for the night out. In the back of the closet, I found a nice, tight red dress that flattered my figure quite nicely. I slipped that one, and walked to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I then walked to the corner of my room and picked up these black high heels, that made my feet hurt like a bitch, but seemed to make my long legs look fantastic. I then went into the living room and grabbed my cluth. As I was grabbing, I heart the horn of Jenn's car beep and i walked out of my house and into her car. ''This is gonna be a great night'' she said. I nodded in agreement. She then began to drive to the club, just a couple miles down the rode from my house. We eventually arrive there, and there's a ton of girls, looking there best waiting outside the club that smiled and waved to us as we pulled up in the parking lot. I opened my door and walked to where they were standing. We all did our greetings and walked inside the club.

It was crazy, mad, wild. People sweating and dancing. Crazy drunk people left and right. They looked like they were having a blast, so me and my friends of course wanted to get involved on the action. We scurried to the bar and had shots after shots. Me, being the classy lady I am, got a martni. After about ten minutes or so, we were hammered, drunk. Everything was buzzing. I wasn't complaining. It was nice to get away from reality for a while. We danced, sang, and just acted like complete idiots. Obviously, the best night ever.. or that's what I thought anyways.

My friends and I were still drunk as hell. But, we all wanted to go home and just be prepared for our hangover the next morning. We walked out of the club, and hopped into Jenn's car. She started the car and started driving, obviously swerving on the road. ''Pull over'' I said concerend for our saftey. She shook her head and replied,''I know what I'm do-'' Before she could finish that sentence a car hit the side of the car and all I saw was black. The only thing I remember was flashing red and yellow lights and the smell of hospital sheets. The other girls were okay, just a few cuts and brusies. Me on the other hand was in a coma. I could hear things. In that state of darkness, I heard a voice. The voice of my doctor. 

''Wow, she's so beautiful'' Jonah, my doctor said. I couldn't show any emotion. I felt him giving me some shots in my left arm. While in the coma, I saw visions. Visions of my and Jonah together. I never have seen his face but I'm going by his husky, deep voice. I had visions of us holding hands, hugging, kissing. Basically, all that couple type stuff. No, we weren't together, but I felt a connection. Something I've never felt before. Could I be  falling in love with my doctor? In the coma, I heard him talking about my beauty and I felt soft traces running over my bruises on my shoulder. ''Your friends are okay'' He said softly. ''You'll be okay too'' He continued. I just l there motionless. ''I wanna see your eyes'' I heard him whisper. I wanted to open my eyes.. but I just couldn't. 

I heard the door fly open and a bunch of girls whispering,''Is she okay'' 'What's wrong?'' ''Is she dead?'' things like that. ''She's in a coma, but she should be fine'' Jonah answered. They nodded then walked out into the hallway and in the waiting room. Jonah walked back to me and held my cold,bruised hand. ''Please wake up.'' I listened to his words and so a bright light under my eyelids. ''Heavan?'' I thought. I was mistaken. It was the bright lighting hanging from me bed.  ''Wait.. I can see?'' I thought to myself. Moments later, I opened my eyes and looked around the empty room. ''Jonah?'' I asked looking around. He wasn't in there. ''Maybe it was all a dream..'' I looked down and sighed and crossed my arms. Suddenly, the door opened and there he was. He looked exactly how I pictured him. ''Hey you're up'' he said with a cheeky smile. ''Yeah, ha I heard things'' ''You're supposed to'' he answered. I smiled. ''You really think I'm beautiful?''  ''Most gorgeous person to ever walk in this hospital, yes'' I felt my cheeks turn red. He smirked and said,''I know this is a bit forward, but there's something about you I like.'' I nodded,''Me too. I mean, you seem great.'' He smiled a comforting smile.

--ONE WEEK LATER--

I was out of the hospital, a few bandages here and there, but I was fine. Jonah and I became close. Real close. Almost boyfriend and girlfriend material. We were at his house playing scrabble. As we were playing, it was his turn. With the scrabble peices he spelt out, ''I love you Laura'' I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and held my hand. We looked into eachother's eyes which seemed like forever. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a good kiss. My first kiss. We eventually pulled away. '' l love you'' we said at the same time. ''I feel in love with my patient'' he said smiling. ''I fell in love with my doctor.''