le concepteur ➸ h.s au

Hey guys, I just have a couple of things to remind you and here are a few answer to questions you might have:

Questions:

Why is it written like this?

So I am writing in #JayStyle, and Jayme is a really talented writer and he has this style of writing that resembles the writing of a stage play script. This is because Jay wants to let people imagine the story themselves without the author telling you how green the grass is or how shiny the person’s eyes are. This way the imagination of the readers can run wild.  (If you want to fully understand the concept of #JayStyle and how it works in our world, I highly recommend you to check @JeddieJay's stories.)

What were the changes you were talking about?

As some of you may know, I wrote and published a few chapters of le concepteur and I didn’t update for so many months simply because I lost inspiration. Now, I decided to be more organized with how I write my stories, be more concrete with my plotlines and simply let my stories take me to where it’s headed. I’ve matured ever since the first time I wrote here and now I know how to properly write my stories and things like that. So, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Reminders:

[1] This story is purely based on my idea and my hard work and if there are stories that are closely similar to the plotline and/or the characters will not be tolerated nor is it related to this story unless stated otherwise.

[2] This story is purely fictional and is purely for entertainment only.

[3] This story is written in English.

[4] I do not have any affiliation with One Direction or its management and I do not get any compensation for promoting them.

[5] Comment down your thoughts and/or questions.

[6] Enjoy!

((Also, don’t forget to Vote if you liked the chapter and spread the word about my story))

 UPDATES: EVERY SATURDAY 

© 2015 by soonitwontbeafantasy. All Rights Reserved.