I miss you; Hughs POV

Fiona I miss you
Fiona I need you
Fiona where are you?
Fiona I love you
Fiona I want you
Fiona I wish you were here
My heart aches when your not around
My mind spins when I stare at the flower-covered ground
My blood swells so I might be chased by a hound
I only wish you were around
Fiona my love
Fiona my dear
Your voice is the only thing I want to hear
Fiona I care
I really do
For no on else
Only for you.
Tears spilled down my cheeks as I continued to write my love poem to Fiona.
My heart is breaking
Please don't leave me like this
My conscious mind is shattering
I long to feel another kiss
From your gorgeous
Rose-scented lips
Tell me, Fiona
Do you feel like this?
I gulped down flem in my throat. The more I wrote, the more my heart ached. I need Fiona. Now, with her long gone and possibly dead, I probably wasn't going to get her.

"Hugh! Movie time!" Miss Peregrine called. As I made my way into the living room, I found a rather relieved-looking Horace sat snuggled into the back of a ruby red sofa. Jacob was sat in front of a large, black box with pictures moving around on it. "What's going on?" I choked on my tears. My fellow peculiars were used to seeing me like this, so Emma came over and hugged me. "Jacobs putting on a movie of the twenty-first century." She explained. Jacob handed my a box with a bee on the front. There were knives and guns around him, and a little girl, about five, staring at him, fear in her eyes. The title was: Killed by fear. I turned it over and read the back: When five year old Bettie (Leonie Harmers) moves away to the country side to live with her father Drake (Josh Myers) she finds that fitting in is harder then it looks. And with a dangerous mass-murdering group on the loose lead by Alan (Toby Wyre), and nobody to talk to, Bettie makes friends with a bee (Harley Pemberton). But bees may be small, but their hearts are big. I stared at the three photos below. The one to the left was of the little girl (obviously Bettie) sitting alone in a tree. On the middle, was a big group (probably Alan's) and the third to the right was of a large bee hive. "Killed by fear?" I questioned. "Yeah, Enoch chose it. Jacob said that the younger girls may not like it, so he put a different movie - Frozen, was it? - in another room." Emma said. I nodded.