Chapter 4: The Shadow Phoenix

Armed with the power of the Dragon Flame, the Trix planned to conquer all of Magix. The schools, even Cloudtower, unite to fight them. And with the help of his ghostly brother, Nicholas, that Hajari recovers the Dragon Flame. Together in a climactic battle, the Squadd defeat the Trix, and the Trix get imprisoned in Light Rock Monastery.

At Alfea park, the Squadd and the Specialists are all sitting on the bench. Hajarianna is going on about what she would do if she was going to arrest the Trix and well everybody is just chilling.

"Furthermore, if it were up to me, they would lock up those Trix and throw away the key," says Hajarianna.

"Aren't you glad everything is back to normal?" Bloom asks Hajari.

"What? No invading monsters? No Trix?" asked Hajari.

"Well...yeah!"

"I'm really glad we're all together," Tecna says.

At a swamp, a girl with auburn hair is climbing rocks. She is dirty and tired, but she must complete her mission. She reaches the top of the rock which leads away to a castle.

"The Pixies. I have to get to the Pixies," she says.

In a jail cell, six pixies are in a cell and are trying to find a way to get out.

"We must promise! We will never show the phoenix the way to Pixie Village. Never!" a pixie named Chatson shouts. 

The pixies see someone coming and because they cannot see the face because of the dim lighting of the room, they get scared.

"Quiet, someone's coming!" whispers a pixie named Amouray. 

As the person gets closer, it is the girl that was climbing the rocks and her hair has become frizzy from the furnace's heat.

"Willow!" the Pixies shout. 

The girl is named is Willow.

"Oh, Willow, you've come to get us!" says Amouray.

"Of courses, I wouldn't leave you here."

"You've got to destroy that seal sitting right next to the cage. It's what powers it," a pixie named Lockson says. 

Willow blasts the seal with a spell and the cage disappears. Willow grabs all the pixies and holds them in her arm. One of the pixies, which is a baby, climbs to the back of Willow's hood which she is not wearing on her head.

In a throne room, the phoenix is watching Willow through his crystal ball.

"She's a foolish girl!" he says.

In the main level of the castle, Willow is getting ready to exit the castle until two monsters get ready to attack her. They look like alligators on their hind legs. One of the monsters tries to shoot some tar at Willow and Willow moves out the way and it hits the other monster. Willow kicks the face of the other monster and he turns to dust. Willow runs outside and the phoenix is waiting for her.

"Oh no, it's the phoenix!" cries Chatson.

"Foolish girl, hand over the Pixies!" the phoenix yells.

"Never, I won't let you have them!"

"Wrong answer."  The phoenix blasts Willow, knocking all the Pixies, except the baby, out of her arms. The phoenix catches and traps them in a sphere. Then, as Willow is laid out on the floor, the phoenix tries to attack her with his sharp claws, but before they come into contact with her she throws up an energy shield. 

"What? Fighting back?"

Willow stands up angrily, with her fists balled up. "A fairy never gives up without a fight!"