He Was Dead 5 Years Ago, Now He's In Front of Me In Flesh and Blood (Preface/teaser)

Preface

(Tora)

I always thought he was dead. One day changed everything. We were ten years old and he was hit by a car. He was hit by a car coming to me. I laid in his blood with him until he was carted away to a hospital. My mom told me he was dead, and after that, I moved away. I wasn't even allowed to go to his funeral. I cried every single day and I made a lot of different and new friends. My mom thought I had forgotten about him. I didn't though. She allowed me to go back to Hunting, where we used to live. I'm with Xander now. He was there that night too. His father was the one who hit him. His dad invited me to stay at his boarding school and I accepted. A lot happens in five years but I never thought I'd see him again.

(Drue)

She thinks I'm dead. That's the way my parents, everyone wants it to be like. Everyone except me. I never wanted this. I never wanted to be apart from her. It just happened, after that day I was hit. They all blame her but it's my fault. I wanted to see her. I wanted to comfort her. It's my fault but not everyone, not anyone but I think that. I wanted to tell her I loved her. I wanted to tell her a lot of things, but I never saw her again. Five years later I'm standing in front of her with words from our past jamming my ears. I remember my father's words the most. "She's dangerous. It's best to not get involved with her." I thought that too. But I'm just fooling myself. How can I forget and not care for someone who I loved and still do since the day we met. She, however has someone else. His name's Xander and he's always with her. They share a dorm room across from me. He seems to like her a lot. I love her. I love her. I love her... To be together I have to get her. I will too. I've never disobeyed my father but for the sake of my life I will. Because, if I don't get her to love me I might really die.

~

Stayed tune for the first chapter okay? I'm sorry. It's kinda late for me and I just had this idea and I had to get it out. It gets more interesting in the first chapter, I promise! PINKY SWEAR!