Part -1 the meeting

I walked down the hallway only to find my backpack leaning against my locker, somewhere I never thought to look. These people sure find creative ways to hide my stuff, gets better every time. Not wanting anyone to catch me out of class, I run towards the exit, barging through the door trying to get out of here as fast as possible.

They could be anywhere by now, probably discussing their weird behaviour to the principle. It's not that weird though, everyone saw it coming. It was kinda obvious what was going to happen. They would get detention or in worst cases temporarily expelled. I am kinda hoping for the latter, for once I would like my things to be where they are supposed to be. Not just hanging around school in the most random places.

To get themselves out of this one, they would need a really good plan, or should I say prank? Glueing toilet paper on the sleeping, bald teacher in the lobby wouldn't be that bad, right? Good thing we brought orange juice, toilet paper and super glue. The orange juice is for staining everything white in this room, including the bald teachers new sweater.
The look on his face will be priceless, good thing we brought a camera as well.

Professor Baldwin *wakes up because of some orange wet thingy staining his shirt : "What is the meaning of this?!" why do I suddenly feel all sticky on my forehead. *touches forehead carefully to find Le toilet paper stuck on head.* *camera flashes*

Chapter not finished...

This is it. I tell myself as I walk through the buss door, Gravity Falls.

It's raining again as I try to convince my parents to let me go.
"Aunt Claire will take good care of me, besides I still have my phone and I will write you every week and call you once I get myself settled." I sigh as my mom fries eggs for breakfast, just then, she finished putting the eggs on the plate and turning the stove off.

She turns to me, staring deeply into my eyes, without blinking. "Do you promise to write me every week?" "Every week." I answer without hesitation. "Good, you can go. Just be careful, listen to what you're auntie tells you and behave.. " She says the last word, raising an eyebrow like I have been  disobedient before....pffft like that's gonna happen.

Anyway, I am packing my bag looking around making sure that I remember everything. Then when I am about to grab my toothbrush, I noticed that it was not my usual purple toothbrush, it was grey? Looking around, everything around me fades to grey and I find myself standing in a shadow.