Dont need him

BEFORE what is about to happen, the summer and Freddy moment still happened.

Summer's POV:
I was looking through the telescope when I heard someone come in.

"Hey Summer!"

"Oh hey Zack! Did you find pudding  room?" I asked as I looked back through the telescope.

" I wish." Zack said, he sounded very  disappointed " what are you looking at?"

" Its just the red moon" I said "Here you take a look"

" Wow that's amazing!" Zack said, you could tell that he was amazed.

It really surprised me. Zack didn't seem to be in those things. Now both Freddy and Zack seemed to like things that i didn't know about.

I got a shiver and rubbed my hand on my arm. I could feel Zack drape his jacket on my shoulder, I slimed and so did he. He acted like a gentlemen.

Zacks POV :

After I couldn't find the pudding room so i decided to come to see the eclipse. Summer was there.

"Hey Summer!" I said

"Oh hey Zack! Did you find the pudding room?"she said. You could tell that she was very interested in the eclipse.

"I wish" I stated. To be honest I was very upset that we hadn't found it" What are you looking at?" I asked summer.

she told me that it was the eclipse and let me have a look. I was really surprised, it seemed really cool." Wow that's amazing" I said, and when i did you could tel that she was surprised.

I noticed that she was shivering and decided to give her my jacket. I smiled and she actually smiled back.

Freddy's POV:

When I went to go tell Summer how I felt about her I saw that she was with someone else. It couldn't be, why would Zack have his jacket and arm around her shoulder. I was hurt and decided to not ruin their moment.

"Freddy snap out of it!" I told myself. " Maybe he's just being nice, maybe that's her jacket and she just wanted him to bring it to her. Just maybe!"

SORRY THAT THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT.