Jay Fernandez

Oh Jay where to begin, let's go back a few years shall we. Your gonna be short and quick.
*
*
*
Dani at 10 years old; grandma's party

"Tata this is going to be the best party ever" I said as  was hanging the lights around the tabel

"Yes sweetheart it is, can't wait to see every one and u will see your cuzions" my grandma said

I jumped in excitement  and finished up the decorations and snacks

*4 hours later* 8:00 pm

My two closest cuzions and I where bouncing around to the music all the same age so usually talking the normal 10 year old convocation.

As we were dancing , you Jay came up to us.
"Hey there kids, how are u guys enjoying the music?"he asked
"Amazing" we all said at the same time and kept jumping while smiling at him.

"May I join your little dance party here?" We all nodded our heads in agreement

It felt as if an hour had passed and my two cuzions were gone, I laughed wondering where those two crazy heads went.

"Hey could u go get me a drink please?" Jay asked, I noded my head smiling

I went to go get his drink and when I came back we was gone, I looked all over and finally at the back side of the house, there u were.

The stupid little girl I was walked over and gave u that drink, I was about to talk away untill u said "Hey come rest here for a while,  I bet your tired from all that dancing "

I agreed feeling kind of tired and rest againt the wall closing my eyes, and that's when it happend.

I felt u run your hand down my arms onto my hips, I immediately opened my eyes and tried to push u away.

"What are u doing? Stop" I said fluttering my eyes, not being able to belive my eyes of what happening right now. while u still had your hand on me going further down and to my backside.

Still trying to push you away, your hand just above my butt I felt yout hand slip in my pants, horrified I froze until u tried coming to my front size and that's when I screamed.

That was the loudest Iv ever screamed. And you ran away, I watched u run into the darkness never to see you again.
I slide down on the wall still feeling your disgusting hands on me, and I was disgusted with myself for being that stupid.

Someone came out that followed my scream.

"Are you okay? I heard a screem" the stranger asked, all I wanted was to go find my grandma and hug her. But I was embarrassed.

"NO nothings wrong I just got spooked by a bug" I said with my voice shaking a little almost calm, but my eyes screaming out for help.

Sadly it was to dark for him to see my eyes, he nodded his head and walked away. No one ever knowing what happend that night, for me not to be able to speak it to anyone. Untill now me writing it.

You made me feel weak, embarrassed,  disgusted with myself.
Now Jay now u see how u made me feel even tho u will never be reading this. I hoped that scared u as much as It did me.

You scared me from trusting.

So there it is Jay Fernandez, there's your story.