Me

||Human-Name:||
Elias Scott Vincent
||Godly-Name:||
-Erebus
-Scotus
||Age:||
[25(Eldest of Chaos)]
||Sex:||
[Male]
||Sexual Orientation:||
[Heterosexual]
||Species:||
[Protogenoi|Darkness and Mist]

||Family:||
-Chaos(Parent|Protogenos of the Void)

-Gaea(Sister|Protogenos of the Earth)

-Ouranos(Brother|Protogenos of the Sky)

-Nyx(Sister/Consort|Protogenos of Night)

-Pontos(Brother|Protogenos of the Sea)

-Tartarus(Brother|Protogenos of the Pit)

-Aither(Son|Protogenos of Upper Air and Light)

-Hemera(Daughter|Protogenos of Day)

-Hypnos(Son|God of Sleep)

-Thanatos(Son|God of Death)

-Charon(Son|Daimon of Bounderies)

-Geras(Step-Son|Protogenos of Old Age)

-Nemesis(Daughter|Goddess of Retribution, Vengeance and Balance)

-Eris(Daughter|Goddess of Strife and Discord)

-Akhlys(Step-Daughter|Protogenos of Misery and Poison)

-Arai(Step-Daughter|Spirit of Curses)

-And many more Family Members

||Personality:||
In the past Erebus was someone to be scared of, putting even Kronos to shame. He was Merciless, Cold, and Sadistic, finding pleasure in inflicting pain on others. Erebus was also quite Sarcastic, Sassy, and Aggravating, provoking his siblings and other beings to try and attack him. Though, he was ultimately Anti-Social, Introverted, and Distant, only conversing with the only other person like him, Nyx.

But as time went on, so did his personality. Erebus became rather Compassionate, Friendly, and Kind, almost becoming the opposite of his original personality. But some of his past traits did stay, but changed in perspective, becoming rather Protective, Selfless, and Caring. But some things did linger, somewhat Distant, but quite Open and Forgiving.

||Bio:||
[Information Insufficient]

||Appearance:||
In Human form, Erebus is a 6'8" tall male with an Athletically Slim build weighing around 231 lbs, he has medium length, messy Black hair with a Beard of the same color, and has a Pale skin color. His eyes shine Gold, opposite to his consort. He appears in a Black button up with the sleeves shortened a quarter-length, topped with a Black vest, and Ivory White tie. Below his abdomen he dawns Black slacks tucked inside a pair of Black combat-boots with Grey details.

In Protogenoi form, Erebus becomes complete Darkness, no color or light detectable. He also appears as a 40 ft. Tall being, Gold slits for his irises He is commonly seen wearing a Black trench coat with Gold details, over a Black long sleeved turtleneck, Black jeans tucked inside Black combat boots with Gold details. And brings with him his Symbols of Power.

||Domain:||
The Darkness and Mist
The Second Ruler of the Cosmos

||Skills:||
-Painting
-Drawing
-Sketching
-Archery
-Close Quarters Combat
-Cooking

||Weapon:||
-[Symbol of Power|Can only be wielded by blood]Stygian Great-Sword(Το σκοτάδι|The Darkness)
-[Symbol of Power|Can only be wielded by blood]Black Stygian Longbow(Η ομίχλη|The Mist)

||Abilities:||
-Absolute-Umbrakinesis
-Shadow Mimicry
-Darkness Empowerment

||Like/s:||
[Insufficient Information]

||Dislike/s:||
[Insufficient Information]

||Hobby/s:||
-Arts
-Cooking
-Bird Watching