New school

Today I found out I'm going to school how fun *note to sarcasm* why? Why? Why? I tried to make her explain her actions but obviously she said "your going to school and that's final" she told me "well I'm going but then I'm ditching because I have no friends what so ever and I don't care about school so" I screamed while stomping up the stairs to my room.

I'm so mad. Why would she do this to me? Ugh
That night I couldn't even sleep because I was thinking about school.

*

Next day

Today is my first day of school. why do I have to go?
So I put some black jeans a tight grey crop top,my white converse and a red flannel t-shirt to wrap around my waist. Since I'm 16 and in year 10 we have loads of homework not that I ever do it anyway so that doesn't matter. I can drive I have my own car it's a blue Lamborghini so I obviously drove it to school.

When I got to school everybody was staring at me which was akward but I just kept walking. I went to the principles office and got my locker number and my classes.

My first class was math I hate math so much. I got in there late because I didn't care about math so yeah. The teacher was like "your late" and I said "like I care that I'm late" she just stared at me in shock. Then she said "detention for 2 weeks" "wow detention like I care I don't go anyway"I practically yelled in her face. I ended up taking a seat in the back. I wasn't paying any attention until this boy next to me said "I'm Elijah" and I was like "why do I care" and I said that to his face. Why was everyone so annoying. He kept trying to talk to me but I would just tell him to shut up and go away.

That class was finally over and it was lunch time Elijah kept trying to talk to me on my way to my locker. Finally I told him "go the hell away I hate this place and I don't want to be here so move out of my way" he finally moved and I went to lunch. I got my lunch and sat down at a table by the fountain. When I looked up I saw a bunch of guys just sitting there talking to each other. I just stared at one of them and he looked up."what are you doing here" I yelled the boy who looked up said "eating lunch here Is that ok with you" "NO" I said. He just kept staring at me so I got up and left. I went to a tree so I could go on my phone I felt like someone was watching me so I got up and turned around and looked up I saw a guy that looked really strong. He went in for the punch but I blocked it.

This went on forever finally the guy who was staring at me came out of the bush and started punching him I just got up and left him there but before I left I said "I could have handled it myself" but then I left so did that big guy. I went back to eating my lunch at that table but didn't pay any attention I just played on my phone.