1 - Wedding Bells

One Year Ago...

Dr. Lily:
"Rise and shine sleepy head! Wedding bells will be clanging soon!"

Hannah rolled to the other side of the bed and reached for the curtain. The rays of the morning sun kissing her cheeks fully woke her up.

Hannah:
"Good morning, Doctor Lily! I'll better get ready now. I'll see you later."

Hannah sent the text message to her mom. She stretched her arms and yawned.

Hannah:
"Good morning, Mr. Sun! Today is a great day to get married. I'll better hurry up now or that silly brat will really get mad at me."

She went outside her room as soon as she finished her morning rituals. Hannah looked at herself in the mirror. She stared at her reflection and appreciated the view before her.

Hannah:
"Okay..inhale..exhale..I'm ready."

She should be...

She was always ready. . .

**************************************

The music of the orchestra playing, the fragrance of the flowers and the smile of the people made the whole atmosphere perfect. Hannah stood at the center and could hear nothing but the choir of the angels singing.

She smiled. She always dreamt of it to happen; to marry the man he love and kiss him before the sun sets...

She always did...

Hannah:
"This wedding is perfect."

???:
"Only it's not yours."

Hannah:
"Ouch! Aigooo"

She caressed her forehead after being heat by a tripod. Maybe that's what she got from all the delusions she had a few minutes ago.

Or maybe she just really wanted a romantic wedding by the beach with her family and few of her friends to witness a promise of love that will last forever as they exchange vows and rings.

Or she could just accept the reality that she'll never going to wear a wedding ring or experience a wonderful situation with a man on his knees asking her to marry him. She thought of how she'll never ever get to wear a wedding dress while walking down the aisle. And... dressed so beautiful while looking at the man waiting for her to say,

Hannah:
"I do."

Jungkook:
"Please come back to your senses, Noona! You have a wedding to cover."

Jungkook laughed while looking at his sister who obviously looked like daydreaming and wishing that it was her wedding day.

Jeon Jungkook.