Planning

Zanes POV 

I cant pull myself back for some reason i want to kiss her. I can feel our foreheads together our lips are close. 

3RD PERSON

Kawaii-Chan backed off the bed away from Zane right before they kissed. "Zane-Kun we shouldn't be doing this" "Your right" "If where going to married for a year Kawaii-Chan and Zane-Kun need some rules" "What did you have in mind?" "Hmmm can Kawaii-Chan use your computer?" "Fine" Kawaii-Chan went over to Zanes computer and began typing. 

1. Zane-Kun cannot fall in love with Kawaii-Chan

Zane came over and read the first line "I think you made a mistake its suppose to be the other way around" "Kawaii-Chan knows she wont fall in love with someone like you shes just making rules for you" She continued typing

2. Zane-Kun may not change infront of Zane-Kun

3. Zane-Kun may not do any sexaul acts toward Zane-Kun

"As i said Kawaii-Chan it should be the other way around so you dont do any sexual acts toward me" "Fine Zane-Kun" Kawaii-Chan changed the rule

3. Zane-Kun or Kawaii-Chan may not do any sexual acts toward each other.

"And and thats all Zane-Kun now we can get married". Kawaii-Chan printed the rules the folded them up and handed them to Zane and he put them in his coat pocket. "I guess we should go down" Zane suggested "Yeah" They both sighed. They got up walked to the door. "Cmon Zane-Kun" "Hold on where going to need to seal the deal" "HUH?" Zane grabbed Kawaii-Chans hand. Kawaii-Chan jumped "W-what is Zane-Kun doing?" "We need to seal the deal so we at least need to hold hands in front of Grandma" "Kawaii-Chan doesn't think this is necessary" "She might keep pestering you?" "Fine" Kawaii-Chan reached out her hand for Zane to grab it Zane reached out his hand and they interlocked their hands. (:3) "Grandma?" Zane called out. "Grandma is in the bathroom but someone here wants to talk to you?" "Mom?" "Yes Zuzu come down please" Zane whisperd to Kawaii-Chan "Stay here for a minute" Zane walked down the stairs to see His mom Zianna and Michi. "Michi what are you doing here?" Kawaii-Chan pressed her ear against the door "Michi-Chan why is she here?" Zane was also wondering that to. "Zane-Kun i just wanted to see if you wanted to go out?" "Well bu-" "Cmon Zuzu go out she is your best friend after all" 

Back in the room

Kawaii-Chan jumped on Zanes bed. "If Zane-Kun goes out with Michi-Chan she and Zane could get married and Kawaii-Chan will have Reese as well" She yawned and fell asleep.

Back Downstairs 

Michi grabbed Zanes hand "Cmon Zane-Kun lets go eat something" They both left the house.

Zianna closed the front door as she walked back to the couch Grandma walked out "Wheres Zane?" "Zuzu had to take care of an emergency at work" "Oh okay".
This chapter didn't get published at first so here it is 2 chapters later