WEREWOLF HUNTER

Hi! I love werewolfs I don't know what's about them but they are just great ! 

I watched this TV show called TEEN WOLF and I came obssesed with werewolfs and others ..it's crazy,akward..but true..so my brain just went boom and I had to write a storry about werewolfs..

Anyway let's begin ...

My name is Dejla and I'm 15 but on 9th March I'll turn 16 ..and I go to the high school ..Best 4 years of my life right?..No..But OK 

I have someone who makes these  months of school perfect is my boyfriend and I have my cool friend Tj ..But there's something I've been keeping away from them is my passion and what's my real family like.. 

OK..So my passion is to find as many werewolfs as possible ..what's werewolf? Let me tell you...A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope  is a mythologicalor folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under acurse or affliction (a bite or scratch from another werewolf). 

So you kinda know what's werewolf by now..they are a normal human being but when's the full moon they turn into a werewolf and they go hunting around for people and ..sad but they kill them..

 I know it's bad but I cannot help that I love it in the opossite way ..it's strange I know haha ..

My school is small not big but we have so many strange people in my school that's possible someone is a one of the werewolfs..Also I forgot their are 2 Packs one of them are ALPHA they are half wolf and half a demon ..they have these big red eyes and they are very powerfull and then we have a smaller and less stronger pack called BETA they are normal werewolfs with yellow eyes ..Back to the story ..In my math class there is this guy who has problems with making friends because he looks strange..really strangee...I think that he is one of Beta but I am not sure..but then one night I was going for a walk in the dark woods alone..when I saw something move really fast.I stood there didn't know what to do but then infornt of my eyes was something big... black.. with red eyes..I knew it was the alpha werewolf so I screamed as loud as I could....that was a bad... bad idea to do haha..he started scratching me..around my neck ...then the beta werewolf showed up to protect me..he was to late... the alpha bite me ...it was bad i couldn't stop bleeding.... when the moon was out I finally found out who was the gama..it was ...um..kinda..

wanna hear more?....