Chapter 15

I woke up with Dan still asleep behind me. I checked the time on my phone and it read 06:37. Ugh, why was I up so early? I tried falling back asleep but failed miserably, I wasn't ready to get up yet. I decided to lay there and listen to my boyfriend's quiet snores.

After a little bit I decided to watch a few YouTube videos to help time go by a bit faster. I started off with a few Good Mythical Morning episodes, I was quite behind and needed to catch up, when I was finished with the latest one a certain Try Not to Laugh video caught my attention. This time, this time I will accomplish the challenge! Boy was I wrong, I was holding in so many giggles that tears were trailing down my red cheeks.

"Nnnnnggghhhhhh." Unknowingly I had woken him up with all the commotion I was creating.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up!" He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked at me.

"No, it's alright, what time is it anyways?" I scrolled down on my phone revealing the current time.

"07:42."

"What? That's so early! I take what I said back, that is so not okay." I laughed at him a little and because of the angle he was at, he awkwardly punched my arm.

"Ow! Hey that was uncalled for!"

"What was uncalled for was you waking me up at such an ungodly hour!" I scoffed at him and he smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head.

"So what do you want to do today?" I sat up and looked at him, cheerfully.

"Well, for the most part, sleep." He closed his eyes and pretended to fall back asleep with fake snores.

"Get up!" I lightly punched his arm making him groan.

"But, I don't wanna." He turned to lay on his stomach to try and ignore me.

"Okay I didn't want to have to do this." I got up and walked to the kitchen grabbing two large pans from the cabinets. I returned back into the living room and proceeded to bang them together.

"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP 'CAUSE OF YA'LL, YA'LL NOT GON' GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!"

"Jesus Christ! I'm up, I'm up!" He jumped up quickly and grabbed his pans from me. Phil ran in with an angry expression.

"What the heck is going on in here?" Neither of us said anything but Dan pointed to me, I playfully glared at him.

"(y/n)? What the heck was that?"

"I was trying to wake Dan up, and this was the only thing I could think of."

"Mark my words, I will get you back for this, some day." I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"Sure you will."

"Watch me!" The fact that he looked so flustered sent me into a hysterical fit of laughter.

"It's not funny!" Phil stomped his right foot like a child as Dan entered from placing the pans back in their spot.

"Alright everyone! I'm going to my room to sleep a little more, and I wish not to be disturbed." Dan said that last part looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Dan walked backwards to his room while squinting at me.

"I'll leave you alone!" He slowly turned around and wandered off. I plopped myself back down on the couch and put some Adventure Time on.

"Ooh, mind if I watch with you?" Phil climbed onto the couch and sat right next to me.

"No, not at all, but it seems that it didn't matter to you anyways." I laughed while pointing that out.

Time Skip

I woke up to the sound of light snores. I was sitting on Dan and Phil's couch, the TV screen was pitch black. Phil was asleep next to me with his head on my shoulder, I smiled at how adorable he looked, his mouth was slightly open and a small line of drool was escaping down his chin.

I walked to Dan's room and opened the door. He was asleep on his bed with his back turned away from me. I crawled in next to him and curled up to his side.

"I thought I told you to not disturb me."

"Fine, I guess I'll just get up-" I started to move when he turned to me and pulled me back down.

"No, don't," his face reddened,"uh, you are really warm." I giggled and rested my face on his chest. I felt his head on top of mine.

"I love you, Dan."

"I love you, too."

I didn't edit this chapter, so again, if there are any mistakes I apologize. I hope all of ya'll have a wonderful day!