Chapter 1

"I promise I would never hurt you taylor"

I thought those words were true, but of course its just a lie like everything else that comes out of his mouth.

"Babe I'm sorry I don't know what happen I was drunk" he looks up at me.

I felt my heart split at the sight of his face. Niall has always been the cute one everyone loves him, but when Niall breaks down I can't help but break down to it pains me.

"I'm sorry Niall I need some space right now please" I grab the handle of my suitcase and roll it down the cement stair case.

I walk down the parking lot of Niall's and I flats. It took every bone in my freaking body not to run back to him and forgive him, but I don't know if I ever will be able to forgive him.

I finally get to my car which seem like the longest walk I've ever walked in my life.

I pop open my trunk tossing my luggage in it. I look back at the main doors and see Niall standing there with tear rolling down his cheeks.

I walk to the car door and slide in letting out a sign of relief. I pulled out my phone and scroll through my contacts looking for his name.

I finally see it and I press call.

Ring.....Ring......Ring......

"Hello....."I heard a tired Liam say through the phone.

"Oh my I'm so sorry Liam I forgot its 6 in the morning I didn't mean to wake you" I quickly say to him.

"It's okay so what's up" he said I could hear some movement happen in the back ground.

"Um I broke up with Niall" I blurted it out.

"Oh.... um I'm sorry about that" he said it felt like he was happy in some way or another.

"Can I stay with you for a little while" I look down at my nails and started picking at them.

"Of course Taylor you don't even have to ask ill loving having someone over anyways" we both laugh.

We both say our goodbyes and I drove to Liam's flat.

-----

"Thank you so much Liam for letting me stay here" I walk up to him and hug him tightly.

"It's ok love don't worry about it" he slowly rub his hand up and down my back.

"Are you hungry?" he ask me after letting go.

"Actually I'm starving" we both laugh and we walk into the kitchen.

I jump on the island and watch Liam grab food from the fridge.

"Does eggs and bacon sound good" I nodded my head and he laugh.

He started cooking and I could hear him softy sing a song.

"What are you singing" he turned around and his face was completely red.

"I didn't know you could hear me" he blush even harder. How weird

"Why are you blushing your Liam Payne from One Direction you've sang in front of thousands of people and I've never seen you blush before" he stood there frozen looking at me.

"Um I don't know" he turn around and focus on the food. After that it stayed completely silent.

"What song were you singing" I asked him.

"I see fire by Ed Sheeran" he told me but didn't look at me.

"Oh ok" as I was about to ask him another question. I felt a vibration in my pocket, so I took out my phone seeing Niall's number. "ill be right back" I hope off the island and go outside.

__________________________

Hey you guys I hope you like the first chapter plenty of more coming out.

Please

VOTE

and

COMMENT

Telling me what you like about it.