Chapter 2

"What do you want" I spit through the phone.

"You Taylor, I've made a huge mess I know it won't happen again I promise" I could hear a few sniffles afterwards.

"No Niall you promise me you wouldn't hurt me and guess what Niall I'm hurt really bad" I calmly said through the phone.

"But it was a mistake I was drunk she drugged me Taylor" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Niall please stop this relationship is over" those words felt like acid rolling off my tongue.

"Please just think about it" those were the last words before he hung up.

I let out a sign of frustration out.

"Hey, you okay" I quickly turn around and see Liam leaning against the door frame of the front door.

"No not really" I confessed to Liam.

He walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

I couldn't help it anymore I let the tears fall.

"It's ok Taylor" He whispered in my ear.

-----

"Taylor" I snap up from my phone. "Taylor" Liam shouted out again.

"What" I confusingly shouted back to him.

"Oh there you are" He walk down the hall way and walk towards me.

He was all dress up in a crisp white button up shirt, with a black blazer, and jeans.

"Are you going on a date" I wiggled my eyebrow up and down.

"No" Hmm then why is he all dress up like this.

"Then where are you going" I ask him.

"To this club my friend Andy wanted me to come" He said while trying to button up his last button.

"Oh ok well have fun then Payneo" I gentle slap his forearm.

"Do you wanna go" He smiled at me.

"Oh no I can't it should just be you and your friends and plus I have nothing to wear" I laugh.

"Oh c'mon please I promise they wouldn't even mind and I have a dress upstairs" He begged me.

"Wait why do you have a dress" I put my hand on his chest.

"Oh because my sister come over and left a bunch of her cloths here" He told me.

"But wouldn't she get mad that I wore one of her dresses" I ask him looking in his eyes. They look so soft like he couldn't hurt a fly, but to the media they make him seem like a bad boy.

"Of course not" He said to me.

"Ok fine lets go see that dress" He grabs my hand and pulls me into a room. I think it was a guest bedroom because it look so plain it had a bed, a TV, a dresser, and a closet.

"Here" He handed me a beautiful dress. It was black dress that came up to mid-thigh. It had a V neck with sparkles on it.

"Put it on and ill met you down stairs" He smiled and walk out the room closing the door behind him.

__________________________

Hey peopleeeeee!!!!!!!!!

So how do you like the book so far good or bad tell me.

The weather here in Minnesota is terrible, but what can I do.

Make sure you

VOTE

and

COMMENT