Meting Bethany Mota~And all the ups and downs before it!

Kelly's POV

So it's a Saturday morning and I (Kelly Boren) was in bed, sick, drinking tea and watching a random youtuber of the name Bethany Mota.

I was watching her Spring Haul. She seemed funny, intelligent and beautiful.

"Kelly, come down and get some soup," Mum yelled from downstairs. "In a minute I'll be down," I replied, all I wanted to do was watch this youtuber, cos her videos are amazing.

I quickly paused the video and ran downstairs. "Bethany Mota is amazing" I said to myself out loud but mum heard me. "Who is Bethany Moya?" mum asked. "No it's bethany mota and she is a youtuber I am watching her right now. And guess what mum, she's doing a tour for her spring clothing collection, it's with Aeropostale and she might be coming to New Jearsey," I said without taking a breath. "Slow down there Kelly, show me some of her videos and I'll think about it," mum replied. I screamed, hugged her and ran upstairs, nearly spilling my soup!

I could be meeting BETHANY MOTA that youtuber I told you about, I texted my best friend Chloe. Her reply was "omg omg omg OMG!!! Take me with you!!!" " I don't know if she will but if she does you can come!!!!!."

Later that night as I tried to go to sleep, all I could think about was.... I might be meeting the one and only Bethany Mota!

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of my book! I will try to update it as soon as I can! My name is Livvy and I have two beth accounts so be sure to follow them @nerdybeth & @queenmota_ anyway if anyone has any ideas please dm me on Instagram or leave a comment here! Thanks guys☺️