#1 last laugh

"RRRRREEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYY!" I roll my eyes at my sister who gave me the nickname of Reecy. It's Reece, nothing else. Well, besides my dad, who gave me the nick name of Rec. as in Recreation. I love sports. Hense the name.

"RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYY!"

"If your trying to be cute it's not working" I tell my 13 year old sister. She whips her head around startled by my sudden apperacne. "What do want butthead." I reply. She sticks her tounge out at me and I smirk.

"Well....... I kinda need help on.."

"Math" I finish her sentence easily. She always needs help on math.

"It's more freaking algerbra." she pouts.

''Hey, no cussing.'' I yell at her jokingly. She glares at me.

"Can you just helps me?" she asks with her hands folded together.

''Well, I guess I have a whole emotional night to spare.... next tuesday." I giggle as she glares at me again. "fine." I grummble.

"Ok, so I have to do this." She pionts at a equation that looked like the abc's to me. "So.... can you help or is it to difficult?" She teases me.

"Oh, well, I....." her smirk fades as I bite my lip with a fake a scowl pretending not knowing what to do.

"Just pulling your leg relax. First you have to do......"

*********************************************************

"Reece Isah Golderman! Get your ass down here before I kick it all the way to Mars!" My mum yells up the stairs to me. I roll my eyes at the use of my middle name.

"Coming!" I yell back as I make my way down to the kitchen. By the look on her face it can't be good.

"What's up mum?" I ask confused by what I did to be given a stern look, but in the back of my mind I know I didn't do anything. They did. The pixies who haunt me, always do stuff to me or people I know to get me in trouble.

"The principal just called. Three times Reece! And now we have to move cause you got expelled!" I roll my eyes. If only they knew. I sigh as I trudge up the stairs ignoring mum as she tries to get me to talk. But I never will. If I tell her, she has to be taken away. And I won't even risk it. As it is Allie was when I was 12. I still have nightmares.

"Reece! Get back here! I'm not done."

"Well I am." Bad move.

"You will not treat me with disrespect. I mean it Rec." I stop dead in my tracks. I swerve around and walk up to my mum until we have about an inch between our noses.

"You do not call me rec. Only dad can."

"And your dad ran away. He didn't love you like I do."

"Mum stop before I runaway!" I scream back. A look of shock and hurt flash through her eyes before I turn and run up to my room. I slam the door, and jump on my bed and I cry until I dry my eyes out then some. She went were no one should go. And shes going to know it.

***********************************************************************

Ok so I have done multiple writings for this book but I kept erasing them. I guess this one is ok but u know....

Anyways if you want I would really like, a follow, a comment, a like so on so forth. Hope you like de book!

~ love cookymonster1 ;)