Introduction

All characters and places in this story are fictional. Any resemblance is purely a coincidence.

All the cities, towns, planets, solar systems, etc. in this story is purely made of my imagination. I have not stolen anyone's work and I wish no one will steal mine.

Trigger Warning⚠️ :

*This story will contain strong language that may not be suitable for children under the age of thirteen.

*This story will mention very graphic details of fighting and blood related scenes.

*Sarcastic humor will be used, so if it offends you, then I don't think this is a story for you. Also considering that sarcasm is my main language.

*Mention of death will occur.

*If you fear aliens, this is not your story.

*If you fear snakes, this is not your story.

*Extremely hot guys will be mentioned.

*Extremely hot girls will be mentioned.

*Scenes that might make you think something was going to happen, but doesn't happen (ex. almost kissing) will occur. Please refrain from breaking the device on which you are reading.

Alright, glad we got that covered.

This is not like comic books or other super hero books. It is written from the perspective of a sixteen year old girl, it is bound to have its childish moments.

Some parts may be cliche. I'm trying to not make it cliche, but I was practically raised with cliche movies and books, so its hard to beat it.

Please do not copy my story. I am working really hard on this and if someone copies it then I will take actions. I'm just doing this for fun and to relieve college stress, so to have someone come along and snatch my work is just plain old rude. Please be original and come up with your own work. For all you know, it could even turn out better than mine.

I was sixteen when I wrote the first draft of this story and it was pretty bad. There was way too many plot holes and so many things made no sense. That's why I have planned to rewrite it. Although, this time it will be in third person point of view. If you have read the first draft, I suggest you reread only because the story is about to be completely changed, from the part order to possible new characters. New parts will be added and many new events. There will be more dialogue and better description.

Please do comment any errors I may have made. I don't get a lot of time to go back and check every single word out, so having people comment it would make my life much easier. If something's don't make sense or you notice a plot hole, please mention that. I would love to hear some constructive criticism that could really help my work.

Please be nice on here. Refrain from using mean words and being rude. I don't mind cussing, although I'm sure wattpad doesn't allow that. Just be nice to other people, I want this to be a friendly place.

Start date: November 2015

End date: August 2016

Written start date: January 2017