New Girl

Hope's POV

"GOODBYE MOM,DAD,AND BROOKLYN!" I yell I am going to a new school called Beecher prep and I have a friend my BFF Kameron goes there so I can't wait to see her. I soon get into my car and drive to school.

***

The teacher seems nice I am in my favorite class ever ceramics and next I have to go to math can't wait to see who the teacher is I'm so shy and nervous it feels kind of weird in feel weird like a geek.

***

"EVERYONE SEATED!" the math teacher yells and I'm just standing in front of the classroom with my books.

"Everyone this is.." the teacher is soon cut off by a student yelling.

"HOPE!?" I heard a voice yell it sounded familiar.

"Ummm yeah?" I say and then the student stands up. Oh my gosh it's my best friend Kameron.

"HEY HOPE I'VE MISSED YOU!" Kameron says and I just stand there with my mouth open agape.

"Kam?" I asked still confused by the sight in front of me.

"Yeah that's my name." Kameron says I am just so surprised were taking the same math class.

"Am I missing something here?" the teacher asks motioning between the two of us.

"WERE BESTFRIENDS!" Kameron nearly yells and walks over to me and hugs me wow I have not seen her in nearly a month.

***

"C'mon babe sit with me at lunch." a boy covered in tattoos and piercings.

"NO LOUIS I SAID IM KEEPING MY DISTANCE AWAY FROM YOU LEAVE NOW YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE AND I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG..YOURE SUCH A FUCKING DICKHEAD AND I THINK WE NEED TO KEEP OUR DISTANCE!" Kameron yelled she's clearly pissed about something.

"Okay fine with you then you bitch I'll take this babe with me." he said and soon he was walking in my direction.

"THATS MY FRIEND YOU ASS!" Kameron yelled and that caused a crowd to come near us.

"YOURE AND ASS AND A PLAYER YOU DONT NEED MY LOVE! OR MY FUCKING TEARS IM NOT SHEDDING ANYMORE TEARS BECAUSE OF AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!" Kameron yelled and the boy walked in my direction. His hand clasp around my wrist tightly and he pulls me in and kisses me roughly. I don't know what to do so I just stand there with my eyes open. the boy soon pulls away and his eyes meet mine and I see a smirk on his lips. The whole crowd just gasps and looks in Kameron's way and all I see is Kameron with tears in her eyes she soon runs out of the cafeteria but stop in my tracks and I walk back to the boy Louis I guess.

"YOURE AN ASS YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT!?" I yell/scream.

"I know but I want to be in your ass tonight I bet you're as tight as those jeans you're wearing you're ass is hot." Louis says then smirks.

I am really super offended by his words I walk to him and give him a slap in the face and I wasn't finished yet I soon knee him in the balls and he soon falls to the ground.

"BITCH S-S-SLUT!" He yells and I walk out of the cafeteria to the bathroom to go find Kam.

BABYCAKES PLEASE COMMENT! I REALLY REALLY NEED COMMENTS I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER! I LUV YOU!

~Lacey