Awake book 2

previously on kidnapped......

Beth was sleep walking and had no Idea what was happening. Her best friend that she hasn't seen in the last 5-6 months called. So she made a decision to go with Laney and have a girls day out. she went to put up the phone and turned around the next thing she knows she was kidnapped.

Awake part 2

I felt cold ...I couldn't even get up. All I can see Is pitch black. Do I even have my eyes open? Where am I? If I was able to see who took me ..., or what had took me I would ask those questions. If that person , or it could understand me. I tried to feel around...... nothing. I felt nothing. I was blind folded and ........I think I was hand cuffed to some thing. I tried to take of my shoes to see if I could feel around with my feet ......, but I herd some one or some thing coming. I herd loud breathing like it was right behind me I  started to panic. I was frustrated because I didn't know what to do and it was teasing me. I got so mad so I said "WHO ARE YOU"!!!! "WHAT DO YOU WANT"!!"GET AWAY"!!!! As soon as I said that it laughed. It was an evil laugh a cold, hard laugh. I asked " is this a game to you?!?!? Do you think this is funny?? Your sick just plane evil"!! A few moments after, it said " thank you I try my hardest" in a devil like voice. I asked " what  do you want "? And he said "your soul"!! Next thing I know he came up to me and took my soul. I just couldn't believe what just happened ......now all I see is the light. And the light is good I am finally free.