Chapter 7

What the....I wake up. There are demons and monsters that are surrounding me. I try to read there minds but they block me out. Ugh. They all turn to me. Oh.my.gosh. They stare at me. "Follow us." One demon says "No! Where's Hannah and her family!!????" I yell " there is no Hannah and her family." The demon says angrily "Wha-what do you mean??? I saw them in the dungeon!!!" I say the demon grins meanly "We tricked you. That was us. We can change into anything." The demon says them he laughs his loud laugh. No. This is a dream I think. No. This cant be happening. I pinch myself then again. I close my eyes then open them. I'm still here "NOOOOOO" I yell then I run and scream my head off. Where is Kara?? Where is Hannah and her family??? Where am I?????!!!! I try to read one of the furry monsters mind but he blocks me out. But just then a demon pulls me from behind. He mumbles something but I can't hear him. I scream and kick at him but he has a firm grip. He pulls me into a room. It looks like court except there are weird machines and there is a-HEAD CHOPPER???!!!!! It's too late they are going to take our powers! The people! All these innocent special people with powers will get their powers taken and their 'gulp' head chopped off so the demons can have all our powers. I see all the special people. All surrounded all trying to escape but can't because the demons will catch you. I are Kara in line for the power sucker machine. I see tears in her eyes. They must had been transported here from the dungeon we slept in. This is the end. They will never let us out of this world. It's too late. They will chop off our heads and take our powers. This is it. The end of our lives.

Longer chapters heading your way!!! There will be about 2 chapters or more left of the story. Sorry about the cliffhanging :) stay in tuned!!!! I luv u guys!! Xoxo