Best pet ever

It took you about an hour to get to Graces house. The sun was setting, the sky had a nice blue tone to it. You liked that color a lot. You walked up to your friends house. You noticed that on the door was a note. It said

Dear (y/n)

I'm not home right now. I forgot that I had to do something later today. On the back of this note I put the key to the house. You can keep it Its one of my spare keys. Also can you feed my pet. His name is Chewy. The food should be in the fridge. Be back soon.

love. Grace

You signed. I wonder what animal it is and why is the food in the fridge? You let your mind wonder on what animal it was like would it be a alligator and she had to feed it meat so it wouldn't eat her.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you realize you were standing there for a good 10 minutes looking at the letter. It was already dark outside.

You took the key and quickly got in and locked the door behind you. You had the feeling of being watched when you walked in. You turned around with your back facing the door. When you saw what was looking at you, you froze.

You saw a giant blob on the table with a pair of blue mixed with green and yellow eyes staring right at you.

You felt a chill go up your back. You glanced to your left was a light switch. You flipped it on. The light over the thing turned on.

To your relief the thing  you thought might be a demon thing was only a really fat and when I mean fat I mean fat... Cat. You let go of you suitcase and quickly ran over to give the fat cat a hug. It purred loudly. It was a dark blueish gray cat with black stripes on its back. It had bright blue eyes. It has a blue collar on with a small white bell and a star name tag that said CHEWY on it.

 It has a blue collar on with a small white bell and a star name tag that said CHEWY on it

You pat Chewy on the head and wondered what this thing eats. You saw to your left was the kitchen. You found the fridge and opened it. You looked down and saw a plate with 3 big fish and a not next to it saying "for Chewy" you stared at the plate of fish then took the out.

when you  closed the fridge door and turned around and chewy was behind you. You jumped that scared the shit out of you. When you jumped one of the fish slipped off the plate and fell. But before it hit the ground chewy ran to it and caught it in his mouth and ate it in one bite.

You just stared at the cat shocked to see it move that fast for food. Chewy looked up at you with his amazing blue eyes and meowed for more food. You laughed and gave it the rest. His expression was so funny like it was the fist time he ever saw colors.

I decided to go look around the house.

(1 hour time skip)

You found your room and got everything unpacked. Today was one crazy day. You laid down on your bed listening to the song called Wonderwall. You slowly drifted to sleep.

(wow this chapter was long 600 words wow I hoped you liked this chapter i put alot of detail into it)