The true story of Apple and Samsung

Apple and Samsung. You must have heard of them right? I have. They bore hatred towards one another. Fighting to be sold. Fighting to be the top. Well, just fighting anyway.

   Well, these two were not just the brands. They were two phones from the brands. One Samsung phone and one Apple phone. I might as well call them Android and Apple. Imagine they actually were people. What do you see? I see Android fighting Apple to be the top. I see Apple fighting back.

   The worst part is they are young. A young girl and a young boy. They do not know what it means to have peace. They fight.

   Both of them were born the same way. Someone had requested them to be made, each one a different one. Like Apple and Android was created by many machines and human hands, each one taking shape from its core. On the inside they were ugly, but their cover had given them a new look. Shiny and some had different colours, like black. Deception was what made people buy the products initially thousands of parts, all combined into one. What they got? A phone.

   In fact, there were all kinds of phones. Nokia (the father of phones(as requested)), sony ericsson so on and so forth. But the other phones did not hate; they just continued remaining almost the same. Why? They didnt fight .

   Unlike these phones, Apple and Android wanted to overpower each other so much they improved and improved and improved. What we get is a whole bout of technology, positioned at the top of the charts. Both Apple and Android were there.

   Both Apple and Android had owners. Apple's owner was Derek Leong, a wealthy man with a girlfriend called Grace. And Android was owned by Joel Lim, another rich business man.

   Now how did the men get Apple and Android? They bought them and received them in a small black box. The black box contained a manual on how to use them, a charger and a pair of earpieces each. So the phones now belonged to them.

   At that stage they were still 6 years old in terms of phone years. One human year is equavilant to 6 phone years. So, a human year later, they were teenagers already.

   As teens, they went through a lot in their lives. They had depression, making their computer processing speed decrease in speed, resulting in lag. In english, that means they were getting old.

   Well, they certainly weren't fortunate in their teenage years. Apple was stolen by Brendan Lim, a young man in need of money for himself. Not that he was selfish, he was just needy. And Android was dropped on the ground twice by Pooja, Joel Lim's daughter , cracking his screen.

   Brendan wanted to sell Apple for profits, so he went to a man named Benjamin for bargaining.

   "500 bucks,"started Brendan

   "How bout 400 dollars," continued Benjamin

   "450 bucks."

     "420 dollars."

  "Deal. You've bought yourself a great product," rasped Brendan.

   Apple was handed over to her new owner, and she cried and cried because she loved Derek so much. She was so heartbroken that she wanted to see another fellow phone, even if it was Android.

   Over another half of a human year, Apple's battery life became too short for use anymore so she was traded in for 200 dollars and Android was too hurt to continue working, so in the end both of them were disposed of in a landfield.

   When they saw each other first, Apple stared at Android. He was a mess. Broken glass fell from his screen. He stared back. Her face was tear-streaked and it looked as if it was 50 shades of grey. Simultaneously they said without planning, "I'm so sorry."

   They really didn't plan on getting together, but all they had were each other and who couldn't see- they were both phones, a boy and a girl. They had only started talking about their lives when they realised they had a lot in common like their passion for being the top.

Before long they had became friends and one day Android finally got the guts to ask her.

   "Will you be my girlfriend?"

   "Omg. I really don't know what to say. I think we're still too young..."

   This really disappointed Android but he still chased her, living on that tiny thread of hope that she liked him. Well, she did, and he found out when they were both 18.

   "Erm.. u know those years ago when you liked me right?" She murmured.

   "Yeah? What about that?"came the reply.

   "Well, i actually like you too."

   "Omg really?"

   "Yes."

   "Omg thank you i have been waiting for this moment when you actually would like me!"

   "Really? I never knew."

   "Yes. I mean it."

   They became a couple and eventually liked each other more and more. Everyday they would take a walk in the landfill and give happiness to unwanted items by the human race. A lot of these items could be used, but were here because of us (remember that we are humans). Apple and Android found lots of scrap materials and built a house for themselves. They moved in and lived together for the next few years, until one day, t hey had an unfortunate accident.

   On that fateful day, Apple was talking to Android in their kitchen. She was saying about the time when she got sold to her new owner, Benjamin, and how she cried so much she actually made him believe he had wet his pants. Suddenly, a big truck came and scooped them up, ready to put the pile of junk in the furnace. Apple clung to Android as they were lifted high up and dropped into the unlit incinerator.

   As the incinerator was lit up, the flames burned at their surroundings first before reaching them. Only then did they realise that they were still hugging one another.

   "Its okay. We're going to be just fine."